PDA

View Full Version : Alberta Hunting Accident...

tyee43
09-24-2007, 02:02 PM
I have a colleague in my office who just got word that his nephew was killed in a "hunting accident" over the weekend, somewhere in Alberta...has anybody heard anything about it?

My colleague is quite upset and I am trying to find out anything I can...I know that it is not much to go on, but if anyone has heard anything, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know.

Thanks a lot guys...

tyee43

Phantom
09-24-2007, 04:18 PM
I have not heard anything yet, very sorry to here about that, please give my condolences. Its always hard loveing a loved one.

grizzler
09-24-2007, 05:41 PM
I know that a hunter went missing about a week ago around the Simonette road south of Valleyview. haven't heard if he was found or not.

tyee43
09-24-2007, 09:38 PM
Thanks for your comments guys - I still have not been able to confirm anything...

tyee43

BrainTan
09-24-2007, 11:22 PM
Theres was a accident up near Grizzly lake on Sunday. Was a strange scene to get passed by a paramedic on the back roads. Hopefully everything works out!

geezer55
09-25-2007, 04:00 PM
Was that Grizzly Lake In WMU 400, because we saw the Pincher Creek Fire Department truck and some other vehicles packing up around 4:30 pm-5:00 pm Saturday at the trailhead for Grizzly Lake along the South Castle Road. Haven't heard anything on the news or in the Lethbridge Herald about anything happening around there. Only other thing we saw was a 4x4 "Pathfinder" like truck coming off of the Grizzly Lake trail at that time also and knowing that trail to the river was wondering what he was doing on that trail.

BrainTan
09-25-2007, 04:50 PM
Yes the Grizzly lake in 400. There was a quad accident, but no details were given out (mostly because nobody knew what happened yet). Never heard anything about since, but most activity I've ever seen up that road (other than opening day of rifle season...)