PDA

View Full Version : Hats off...

ÜberFly
07-27-2010, 08:54 PM
... to the guys up at Rawson Lake yesterday that built a fire and cooked up some cutties!! If you're on here, nice work!!

Idiots (to put it politely)!!

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

P.S Can't really say anything to guys that bring Pitbulls fishing with them!!

209x50
07-27-2010, 09:03 PM
What am I missing here?

newfierefugee
07-27-2010, 09:08 PM
Rawson Lake (11-19-9-W5) & tributaries & outlet
 July 16 to Oct. 31 – Trout limit 0; Bait Ban.

ÜberFly
07-27-2010, 09:10 PM
Really!!

For 1, check the regs for Rawson!!

#2, no fires in a provincial park not in an official fire pit (i.e ONLY IN A CAMPGROUND!)!

Sheesh!

P

fredieC
07-28-2010, 12:17 AM
uberfly you don't have to be polite with morons like them......why the wardens are missing in action when they are needed the most.................

209x50
07-28-2010, 07:33 AM
Really!!

For 1, check the regs for Rawson!!

#2, no fires in a provincial park not in an official fire pit (i.e ONLY IN A CAMPGROUND!)!

Sheesh!

P
Hey super fly, maybe in your world the location of this lake is known to everyone. I`ve never been to the lake nor have a clue where it is at or even what province it is in. I just asked a simple question.

hal53
07-28-2010, 07:39 AM
Hey super fly, maybe in your world the location of this lake is known to everyone. I`ve never been to the lake nor have a clue where it is at or even what province it is in. I just asked a simple question.
X2!!!!...seemed like a fairly simple question.....SHEESH!!!!!

Jamie Black R/T
07-28-2010, 08:19 AM
Bitching online isnt going to solve anything

next time call report a poacher or the local CO and have something done about it

ÜberFly
07-28-2010, 09:14 AM
Point taken on the fact that not everyone is familiar with ES1 regs, lakes, etc. (apology),

My main rant related to my hopes that these douches were on here and would read my post!! Plus mentioning the obvious fire restriction comment in a PP (****es me off when I see fire rings in areas that people know they should not be having fires [and cutting down trees, etc.] - so it was more of an "educational opportunity" for those that may not know [or care])...

Also, no cell service in the area, and PLPP Info Centre was closed or they would have been called in fo sho (plus they left and giving a general description doesn't cut it!)!

P

Jayball
07-28-2010, 09:29 AM
Point taken on the fact that not everyone is familiar with ES1 regs, lakes, etc. (apology),

My main rant related to my hopes that these douches were on here and would read my post!! Plus mentioning the obvious fire restriction comment in a PP (****es me off when I see fire rings in areas that people know they should not be having fires [and cutting down trees, etc.] - so it was more of an "educational opportunity" for those that may not know [or care])...

Also, no cell service in the area, and PLPP Info Centre was closed or they would have been called in fo sho (plus they left and giving a general description doesn't cut it!)!

P

Photos of fire, illegal harvest and vehicle license can be sent to F&W afterward as well. I realize this is tough to do... but maybe a few shots of your smilin buddies with the evidence "in the background"... the poachers wouldn't be the wiser.