PDA

View Full Version : Crowsnest Lake Stolen Canoe

jrs
08-01-2010, 10:29 AM
Hello, if anyone on here comes across an abandoned green Coleman canoe with cooler seats over the next while I'd love to know (Crowsnest Lake). We had one stolen a couple days back off the shore by the Bible Camp and we'd love to have it back. Some fisherman were around that morning and maybe someone on here may know something about the canoe's whereabouts. Thanks.

jrs
08-01-2010, 11:05 AM
Oh, and this canoe would have been unique as they also stole a pair of oars from a drift boat as opposed to paddles. The oars are also a disappointing loss as without them i won't be teaching any more kids how to fish over the coming weeks. Anyway, I'm a bit disappointed but this is my only shot at trying to find the stolen gear.

Calgaryguy1977
08-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Sorry to hear about that man. Some people are real scum bags. If I lived in the area I would keep an eye out but I don't unfortunately.
Good luck!

paul1964
08-01-2010, 12:08 PM
I know how you feel had my canoe stolen a couple years back when hunting had one long walk back to truck not good. but on the good side I have a pair of old ores you can have for free. they are long use to use them on my row boat Dont have boat any more contact me I find some way to get to you