PDA

View Full Version : OK.....Beat THIS!

TreeGuy
09-28-2007, 08:53 PM
It's funny what a guy can accomplish when the bet is for a case of beer! We saw this little guy and his buddy this morning, and I made the bet that I could catch him.....I DID!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, those little suckers bite HARD! He calmed down in less than a minute, and was actually pretty attentive and relaxed for the next few minutes while we snapped some pics (cellphone though, sorry for the sh*tty quality).

Once done, I calmly....bashed his little brains out!!!!!:evilgrin: Haha, just kidding, he was released back into the wild of NE Calgary. Enjoy!

Tree

killerbren
09-28-2007, 08:59 PM
mmmmmm beer

Lethalconnection
09-28-2007, 09:04 PM
HAHAHAH thats a wicked idea, i feed the squirrels around my house out of my hand, if i found a sucker once a week i wouldnt have to by beer for a long time:lol:

Northern_Hunting_Mom
09-28-2007, 09:51 PM
Used to have a regular grey tree squirrel as a pet. He was wicked cool and loved to cuddle and wrestle with your fingers. He also loved to chase a body, jump to your mid-thigh and play peek a boo by racing around in circles around your legs. It was his downfall, he chased after my 2 yr old nephew who got scared and kicked him in the nose.

russ
09-29-2007, 04:42 AM
LOL

last words of an Albertan...

Hey hold my beer, watch this :D

Reeves1
09-29-2007, 08:36 AM
last words of an Albertan...

Hey hold my beer, watch this

:D