PDA

View Full Version : jackfish lake pike

whitetalehunter12
08-17-2010, 07:00 PM
went to jackfish lake and caught only two fish. both were pike. would of caught more but we spent most of the time lokking foor the fish. heres me with my biggest one.25351

castaway
08-17-2010, 09:35 PM
Looks like you caught that one on a Mepps Aglia long spinner. :)

I was there on Saturday morning and caught x2 pike. I noticed the limit was x3 Pike over 63cm. Pretty big fish limit for that small lake. Cheers

Chris K
08-17-2010, 10:06 PM
Nice pike! I would say that one is better than the average size in there. There are some really big ones left in there, and every couple of years my friends and I usually get a good one out of there. My buddy Dave caught this one on August 10th while we were walleye fishing. We figured it to be just over 40 inches from a quick rough measurement, and a pike that size would usually be in the 18 to 20 pound range. Good luck catching him in the future, he is still in the lake swimming around!

Chris K

pdfish
08-18-2010, 07:18 AM
Nice pike! I would say that one is better than the average size in there. There are some really big ones left in there, and every couple of years my friends and I usually get a good one out of there. My buddy Dave caught this one on August 10th while we were walleye fishing. We figured it to be just over 40 inches from a quick rough measurement, and a pike that size would usually be in the 18 to 20 pound range. Good luck catching him in the future, he is still in the lake swimming around!

Chris K

Nice pike, manage to find any big eyes? My personal best came from that lake.

whitetalehunter12
08-18-2010, 11:46 PM
we caught one walleye but it was only like 15 inches. And chris K thats an awesome pike!!! going there friday maybe ill catch him!!

TexasTornado
08-18-2010, 11:55 PM

Chris K

Molly would laugh and tell that Pike to go sit at the kids table