PDA

View Full Version : New here....Hello

Pelle31
08-18-2010, 08:39 PM
New here.....not new to fishin. Just a quick post to say Hello from Southern Alberta!!

Goin to a family get together in Hays in a couple days and would like opinions on where I could drop a line? Thinking of trying Scope but was wondering what 12 mile coulee was like and if anyone has tried the river on the 874 near the old highway? I also heard of spots down the 525 where one side you can hit the river and the other 12 mile spill way. Any info that anyone has would be awesome. Thanks.

walleyechaser
08-18-2010, 09:53 PM
welcome Pelle, not sure about the fishing where you are heading but im sure someone will help you

calgarygringo
08-18-2010, 09:57 PM
Send a PM to Wayne Christie as he may be able to assist. He lives down south and fishes lots in that area.

WayneChristie
08-18-2010, 10:07 PM
welcome to the forum, will you be shore fishing or do you have some sort of boat? Im 10 minutes from Hays myself.

Fishfinder
08-18-2010, 10:16 PM
welcome to the forum, will you be shore fishing or do you have some sort of boat? Im 10 minutes from Hays myself.

Wayne' met a dude today who is moving from the coast to here. He too, is moving to Hays, do tell.....a bit(: give him a hint as to where to fish(:

Pelle31
08-19-2010, 07:27 AM

I'll be sticking to the shore this time around. Hopefully can catch something other then weeds :)

Fishfinder
08-19-2010, 07:46 AM
Wayne' met a dude today who is moving from the coast to here. He too, is moving to Hays, do tell.....a bit(: give him a hint as to where to fish(:

thanx again Wayne, he seems like a real nice guy, and any dude who fishes with a 9 ft ug stik is ok in my books lol. His name is Al.