PDA

View Full Version : Fed up

Fishfinder
08-18-2010, 08:49 PM
Well there is this punk (for lack of better words) calls himself STP which is most unforunate, kinda insultes the band. Why mods, have u not canned this guy, every word he types is negative and unhelpful???? He says nothing in regards to fishing and antagonizes everyone. He has 25 insulting posts.

Okotokian
08-18-2010, 09:10 PM
I think your definition of insulting is perhaps a little narrow. I read all his posts (only 50) and most were innocuous. He and Wayne Christie do seem to have hard-on's for each other (figuratively, not literally LOL), but other than that I've seen way more insulting posts and posters than him/his. Challenging someone to a fight is probably more inappropriate. ;)

Your post did have some impact though! The last vistor to his profile before me was an admin. They're checking! LOL

plinker
08-18-2010, 09:17 PM
Just went through his posts. Hmmm all I can say is bye bye STP, you've got a mean streak that doesn't belong here.:party0051:

Got Juice?
08-18-2010, 09:19 PM
We're all human, and sometimes rant and rave a little. sometimes a little slack given can lighten the load.

take a deep breath, and remember we don't always have to agree with each other, just do the best we can as sportsmen.

Fishfinder
08-18-2010, 09:19 PM
I think your definition of insulting is a little narrow. I read all his posts (only 50) and most were innocuous. He and Wayne Christie do seem to have hard-on's for each other (figuratively, not literally LOL), but other than that I've seen way more insulting posts and posters than him/his.

Your post did have some impact though. The last vistor to his profile before me was an admin! ;)

I am a wise man and know a thing or two about a thing or two. Wayne is a nice guy who gives updates and reports on the area he fishes. He, like u and I use this forum as a resource to contribute information and gather info> When a punk comes along and spouts off at the mouth< why would u defend him? Sent him a pm, notice how he dissapeard. (sp i know)

castaway
08-18-2010, 09:20 PM
There's always the chance of getting the odd burbot in the river

No offence to any burbot hunters:)

Okotokian
08-18-2010, 09:31 PM
why would u defend him?

I'm not absolving him of all/any blame (like I have the perspective or place to do that anyway). It's just that when a thread is created to publicly and specifically slam one member, I think it deserves a little balance. Perhaps it's that I've seen many posts/posters far more over the line than him (advocating killing people, calling others every insulting name in the book, etc.). Perhaps it's because I've been a sinner too. :)

Fishfinder
08-18-2010, 09:35 PM
We're all human, and sometimes rant and rave a little. sometimes a little slack given can lighten the load.

take a deep breath, and remember we don't always have to agree with each other, just do the best we can as sportsmen.

I agree one hun percent, but here is here, this punk thinks he can walk on people and trashtalk....not on my watch.
I do hear and appreciate what ur sayin.

Fishfinder
08-18-2010, 09:40 PM
I'm not absolving him of all/any blame (like I have the perspective or place to do that anyway). It's just that when a thread is created to publicly and specifically slam one member, I think it deserves a little balance. Perhaps it's that I've seen many posts/posters far more over the line than him (advocating killing people, calling others every insulting name in the book, etc.). Perhaps it's because I've been a sinner too. :)

I never slammed anybody so to speak. If this skid wants to pipe in on my reports and bash talk me, guess what, I won't stand for it. Period.

Fishfinder
08-18-2010, 09:41 PM
I never slammed anybody so to speak. If this skid wants to pipe in on my reports and bash talk me, guess what, I won't stand for it. Period.

Guess what else. He is gone.

howlin
08-18-2010, 09:44 PM
ive read his posts as well and to me they sound like he(stp) just wants to start trouble .three guys ,fish wayne and i noticed a few pokes at geezle as well.im curious as to what first started this infighting .cant we all just get along lol

Okotokian
08-18-2010, 09:46 PM
I never slammed anybody so to speak. If this skid ...

alright.

Fishfinder
08-18-2010, 10:18 PM
alright.

once smacktalked, itsa free ballpark. try n pick apart my wordz. I dare u.

plinker
08-18-2010, 10:25 PM
:fighting0030::fighting0030:Ding ding ding. :party0051:

Okotokian
08-18-2010, 10:28 PM
once smacktalked, itsa free ballpark. try n pick apart my wordz. I dare u.

When you start a public thread, do you always expect everyone else to agree with you? My differing opinion, polite and reasoned though I think it has been, appears to anger you. You appear to really want to "straighten me out".

Perhaps instead of taking offense at STP you should re-read your own posts and look in the mirror.

And I stopped being tempted by dares 40 years ago. I'll end my responses now. No way for anyone else but you to be right in this discussion.

Enigma
08-18-2010, 10:52 PM
Was entertaining, to say the least, reading his posts. Some were kinda funny, and he hit the point. Definitely the epitome of a Troll...but for respected long-time members to get sucked into his trolling and to retort with challenges of "meeting up.."....really...REALLY????? What are we...12 yrs old??
Ignoring his obvious attempts to goad would have been the higher road.

Izumi
08-18-2010, 10:53 PM
Good advice here.

Your reaction here is exactly what he was going for...

Fishfinder
08-18-2010, 11:10 PM
When you start a public thread, do you always expect everyone else to agree with you? My differing opinion, polite and reasoned though I think it has been, appears to anger you. You appear to really want to "straighten me out".

Perhaps instead of taking offense at STP you should re-read your own posts and look in the mirror.

And I stopped being tempted by dares 40 years ago. I'll end my responses now. No way for anyone else but you to be right in this discussion.

dont like dont read.

Okotokian
08-18-2010, 11:17 PM
dont like dont read.

Good advice. Take it in regard to STP's posts.

LOL I'm sorry, I know I said I was done, but that was just too juicy to pass up. Hoist with one's own petard, if you will. :)

Fishfinder
08-18-2010, 11:18 PM

Good for you. Don't care how old I am, will not be spoken to like that. bottomline. And don't think u can come on here and demean me, I aint against u bud, but for u to defend STP, wtf.com.

Brady
08-18-2010, 11:19 PM
dont like dont read.

Thread Closed!