PDA

View Full Version : VIN assignment problems

fishnut9
08-21-2010, 05:49 AM
i applied for getting a new vin number for my boat trailer. THis was 3 weeks ago. Everytime i call all i get is the inspector will be calling you at the start or middle of this week. I even told them i need it inspected because i have to move on the 2nd of september. She said she will leave a note. Well guess what no call today either. There is no way i can transport my boat without a license plate darnit. What the heck is taking so long. My friend got his inspected 1 week after his application. Im freaking out is there anything i can do. I live in grande prairie

skidderman
08-21-2010, 06:25 AM
Suggest you go to registrations & see if they will give you a permit to move it then deal with the other problem after you move. Don't know if this will work but might be worth a try.

xtremefisher1
08-21-2010, 06:19 PM
Suggest you go to registrations & see if they will give you a permit to move it then deal with the other problem after you move. Don't know if this will work but might be worth a try.
hey fishnut9

i have the same problem. i paid for mine last monday and tehy told me 7-10 business days and that there regular guy is ob holidays till the end of the month .

stupid ibc.