PDA

View Full Version : minn kota repairs /parts info.

tallieho
08-22-2010, 02:39 PM
anybody no if there is a place in calgary for parts/repairs for my electric thanks

npauls
08-22-2010, 03:12 PM
I can talk to my fishing partner. I think he said there is a guy in airdrie that is a certified minn kota repair guy.

Nate

Mudslide
08-22-2010, 03:41 PM
Ritchie's Small Engine
1 Street Northwest, Airdrie, AB T4B 1C9
(403) 945-2805

Good guy, solid work! He's the Minn Kota repair guy for Southern AB.

Gordoats26
08-22-2010, 05:16 PM
I Wouldnt take anything to Richies Small engine if I were you. He had my Motor Guide for over a year kept saying he couldnt get a hold of them and he was trying to get me a new motor. and that there was no way to call them only Email. So I did some research and found a phone number on the internet and they were very upset with him. After a year he never even put a claim in on my motor and advised me to go pick my motor up and send it to abbotsford. I did that and the guy in abbotsford says it should be done in 2 weeks. Richie never even put the motor back together right forgot the Screw that mounts it to the boat also when I took it into him it only had a problem with the Steering when I got it back the dam thing wouldnt even turn on. The guy is a hack spend the money on shipping and get your motor fixed right in a timely manner.

needmoretoys
08-22-2010, 08:21 PM
The reel doctor in Edmonton is a factory repair shop! He also has new and used gear there.

Mudslide
08-23-2010, 12:15 PM
Ritchie is the Minn Kota factory repair guy in the Calgary area.