PDA

View Full Version : Hard Water Outfitter ?

jts1
08-29-2010, 02:46 AM
Ok I know its kind of early and I am going to talk about the "S" word. I have been talking to some forum members about a Hard water trip up north when the snow flies. Problem is I don't know any outfitters out that way. We would be looking for all accommodations included IE rods , shack everything. Fly in , Sled in , frickn dog team in I don't care. Just looking for some monster fish a plenty. Any help would be great Thank you....

CeeZee
08-29-2010, 06:33 AM
all i can say is watch out for the guy in Faust by Lesser Slave from the Faust Hotel, they cancelled my trip(flood water they said) and took my money!!!

crown royal 17
08-29-2010, 10:32 AM
Adventure Alberta in Slave Lake will take care of most or your needs .They run a excellent outfitting bussiness.Check out thier web site .

nicemustang
08-29-2010, 04:43 PM
Hey JTS, we're going to do a Slave trip this winter, just trying to figure out when is the best dates. I heard ladyhawk is good.

jts1
08-29-2010, 07:18 PM
Hey JTS, we're going to do a Slave trip this winter, just trying to figure out when is the best dates. I heard ladyhawk is good.

Keep me posted maybe we will make a big group out of it. I will send you what I find out as well.

sheephunter
08-29-2010, 07:27 PM
http://www.reelangling.com/

Ray is a first-class guy.