PDA

View Full Version : Some people are just crewed up!

elko_blues
10-03-2007, 09:15 PM
Was talking with the old man over dinner tonight and he was telling me about a grizzly discovery he found the other day. He gets a call for an oil field company that is dilling for natural gas on old well that they "found" something that should be brought to his attention. He goes out there and finds about 6 people gatherd in a circle, there he finds a dead dog with all four paws cut off, no tail and ears, caped out, throat cut and heart cut out!? Now what and why would some sick s-o-b do this. Thinking someone need to be takin out back and giving an old fasion ass kickin! Just thought I would post that on since everyone on here can appreciate thier old bird dog.

Ishpah
10-03-2007, 09:24 PM
I thought for a moment that you were talking bear. Nevertheless, that is cruel and dispictable act and the person needs to be incarserated in an asylum, no doubt about it!

101sonny
10-03-2007, 09:25 PM
He gets a call for an oil field company that is dilling for natural gas on old well that they "found" something that should be brought to his attention. I would have to ask why to his attention????

He goes out there and finds about 6 people gatherd in a circle, there he finds a dead dog with all four paws cut off, no tail and ears, caped out, throat cut and heart cut out!?i would ask why and who would do shuch a thing dont think anyone would admit to such a thing though so you will have to save the "takin out back and giving an old fasion ass kickin"for another day elko_blues.

rugatika
10-03-2007, 09:27 PM
That is real messed up!! Sounds like something a liberal would do. Be nice to find the sick SOB that would do something like that.

elko_blues
10-03-2007, 09:31 PM
101 sonny......its his farm land they found it on

TreeGuy
10-03-2007, 09:35 PM
Hmmmmm, disturbing to say the least. Elko, were the RCMP informed about such a discovery? If no interest on their part, find a member of the media. It sounds almost 'ritualistic' in nature. Either way, it should be reported. You just never know.

Tree

elko_blues
10-03-2007, 09:40 PM
Hmmmmm, disturbing to say the least. Elko, were the RCMP informed about such a discovery? If no interest on their part, find a member of the media. It sounds almost 'ritualistic' in nature. Either way, it should be reported. You just never know.

Tree

pictures were taken and sent into the local rcmp detachment, spca, and fish and wildlife. but by the sounds of it nothing is going to be done!

TreeGuy
10-03-2007, 10:00 PM
Send it to the media then! Those guys are always looking to fill air time. Just don't send it to the local Brooks guys. Hit on the province wide members. This is worth pursuing.

Tree

Reeves1
10-04-2007, 06:06 AM
Send it to the media then! Those guys are always looking to fill air time. Just don't send it to the local Brooks guys. Hit on the province wide members. This is worth pursuing.

X2

There is a very sick person out there that shouldn't be. Maybe a "warm-up" for a serial killer ?

Reeves1
10-04-2007, 07:29 AM
Got to thinking about this, could it have been a case skinned Wolf ?
Although the missing heart is odd.....

Rockymtnx
10-04-2007, 10:20 AM
Got to thinking about this, could it have been a case skinned Wolf ?
Although the missing heart is odd.....

X2

goldscud
10-04-2007, 12:24 PM
I wonder if this is related to a Sudanese ritual?

Okotokian
10-04-2007, 01:33 PM
That is real messed up!! Sounds like something a liberal would do. Be nice to find the sick SOB that would do something like that.

Something a liberal would do???? Please tell me why liberals are inclined to torture and carve up animals. I'm looking forward to your reasoned and intelligent response.

TreeGuy
10-05-2007, 01:07 AM
He goes out there and finds about 6 people gatherd in a circle, there he finds a dead dog with all four paws cut off, no tail and ears, caped out, throat cut and heart cut out!? .

Not a caped wolf to me, Reeves!:wave:

Oko, Rug is one of the good guys, and was probably just shooting from the lip before he managed to get enough time to post up 2345 links!:tongue2: :lol:

goldscud, good question. I have delt with the Sudanese people often, and everyday for the past 2 weeks. They are akward to deal with at first (the individuals I am dealing with do NOT speak english), but for the most part they are nice, but wary. My brother is a teacher in the area and has their kids, and he says that they are fantastic, funny, smart, and will cut you're throat with a smile. Where they come from (Darfur region), human life is of the same approximate value as mosquitoes. Other than that, they are good kids.:scared: :cry:

Tree

brownbomber
10-05-2007, 02:48 AM
that is some messed up stuff. i'm guessing the sudanese refernece is something to do with lots of sudanese people working at lakeside packers or something. at first i was kind of confused with the grizzly discovery until i figured out you probably meant grisly. but yeah that was something pretty crappy to do. i like the idea of involving the media and letting them run with it. just if it's real and some sick s.o.b did that to a dog they should be givin' a real whoppin'. just plain wrong like those idiots that drug that poor dog down the street behind the car.....just no respect for living things. what was with the liberal reference by the way?? could just have easily been a born again christian alberta sepratist who was country when country wasn't cool, those are the real traitors to canada.

rugatika
10-05-2007, 09:03 AM
http://www.petakillsanimals.com/

Warning!!This page is not for the faint of heart, but it shows just how disgusting these people are.

Not too sure how many born again Christian alberta separitists are members of PETA. I think they're mostly liberal minded vegans. Most of the born again christian alberta separitists I know are really nice people. :lol: :lol:

Okotokian
10-05-2007, 10:21 AM
http://www.petakillsanimals.com/

Warning!!This page is not for the faint of heart, but it shows just how disgusting these people are.

Not too sure how many born again Christian alberta separitists are members of PETA. I think they're mostly liberal minded vegans. Most of the born again christian alberta separitists I know are really nice people. :lol: :lol:

blaming all "liberals" for PETA actions or odd animal killings like this is like saying all conservative minded people are exactly like the the KKK and the Aryan nation... I mean, those two groups are pretty damn right wing conservative, aren't they? So all conservatives must be.

No wait... someone killed this animal... hunters kill animals... it must have been a hunter who did this... yeah, a Sudanese hunter... that's it LOL :lol:

rugatika
10-05-2007, 10:31 AM
I humbly apologise to all the liberals on the board whom I may have offended. :)

Okotokian
10-05-2007, 02:15 PM
I humbly apologise to all the liberals on the board whom I may have offended. :)

HEHEHE... all two of us.... and I'm only liberal in a few things... my drinking, etc. etc.

Donny Bear
10-05-2007, 02:50 PM
Good to see an apology to the Liberal's bet we won't see one to the Christian's or the other so called traitors. What was that Alberta sepratist?

Ok I admit I want to rant on someone but then I think BB would recruit Rose O and this would never end.

brownbomber
10-05-2007, 05:19 PM
sorry if i offended born again christian alberta sepratists. it was a joke. i'm a christian and a faithful one.

Donny Bear
10-05-2007, 06:25 PM
sorry if i offended born again christian alberta sepratists. it was a joke. i'm a christian and a faithful one.

Born again love the Lord and thank him even for the days when someone pull a fast one not much of a sepratist but do try to pray for the PM found that hard when PT was the PM.:lol: :tongue2:

MJackson
10-05-2007, 08:16 PM
Believe it or not this type of stuff happens more often than most people know.

I knew of people near Saskatoon who would kill animals as part of Satanic Rituals.

Weird but it happens.

Jackson

Dunezilla
10-05-2007, 08:47 PM
Believe it or not this type of stuff happens more often than most people know.

I knew of people near Saskatoon who would kill animals as part of Satanic Rituals.

Weird but it happens.

Jackson

Yea this does truly happen, I met people from the west coast who's friend had lost cattle to satan worshippers.

desiel
10-06-2007, 12:24 AM
there he finds a dead dog with all four paws cut off, no tail and ears, caped out, throat cut and heart cut out

Just wondering before someone flys right off the handle if there was no hide due to the caping and the ears missing with no tail how do you tell it is a domestic dog. I have skinned a few dogs ( coyotes and a wolf ) and that is what you would do for your taxidermist to do a rug. Most guys would not skin the paws or the tail out and how many of you cut the ears off of your deer when you cape them off. Hell i even know a taxidermist that mounted a persons house cat for them to put in there house. Now that sounds wierd to me but the niegbor down the street just spent $1400.00 on thier dog for cancer treatments and now are spending alot more on drugs. The heart thing is a little wierd but maybe some one wanted to look at it to see if it was diffrent than others. I know i have done some CSI stuff to diffrent animals and fish i have harvested. Just my $0.02 worth.

desiel