PDA

View Full Version : Fishing the Bow River in the Rain

khunter
09-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Hey fellow fisherman. What are your thoughts about fishing the Bow in a light rain? Good, bad or ugly? Recommend or not recommend... any advice would be appreciated!

Little Valy
09-05-2010, 11:55 AM
Good.
IMO one of the best times to go.

DANOMAN
09-05-2010, 12:09 PM
Do fish know it's raining? Don't tell me they follow the weather networks??:sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout:....

Fisher_man#1
09-05-2010, 01:09 PM
Hey fellow fisherman. What are your thoughts about fishing the Bow in a light rain? Good, bad or ugly? Recommend or not recommend... any advice would be appreciated!

Havent done much fishing while its raining on the bow, but i know anytime there is a big weather system heading our way im out there fishing. The fish seem to sense the barometrick pressure dopping and try to pack on the food cus they dont know when they may get another meal. Having said that i have had some increadible days when a light rain blows though and there is lots of cloud cover and the insects start hatching by the millions the fish have no choice but to respond so i guess it can be a blessing. My advice is just go fishing anyway, its better than being couped up inside doing nothing.

Cheers.