PDA

View Full Version : Racism on this thread

fishnut9
09-08-2010, 04:24 PM
Ok first of all i did report jimboys racist message. Second i didnt know it was an infraction. What makes me mad is that you are allowed to send racist hate mail under the radar. I have dealt with racist people like this before. He sends me a private message because he is too scared to let everyone find out he is racist. I say man up and say it infront of everyone or else you are just a scared little child. If you got something to say about bad fishing behaviour why do you have to mention the race. Just say what they do wrong i dont need to know they are asian or native.

Deano85
09-08-2010, 04:37 PM
I think educating people will help poaching in general.

howlin
09-08-2010, 06:46 PM
i take it jimboy was banned?lots of banning going on lately:thinking-006:

mooseknuckle
09-08-2010, 07:47 PM
Page 10 in the regs it cleary talks about descriptions of people thought to be involved in illegal (poaching) activities. That's all good what's worse? People talking about what certain ethnic groups are doing on the water and not calling it in? Or people talking about how they turned in someone breaking the law regardless of ethnic background. This is just my opinion I think some people are just looking for a pat on the back from the rest of us. I've called RAP a few times myself but I don't feel the need come on here and blab about it. I feels it's better left between me, the authoraties, and the purps. That's just me maybe people boasting about there detective work deters potential poachers that may be lurking on this sight.

Of course those of you know me can back up the fact that high level of intelligence doesn't really describe me. Lol

nicemustang
09-08-2010, 09:32 PM
What does this have to do with fishing people? Stop arguing on the public pages and post this crap in the general section or do it PM. Seriously, lighten up and go fishing people.

uplander
09-08-2010, 09:46 PM
I agree with mustang just go fishing

lilsundance
09-08-2010, 09:48 PM
Yes in the regs it states to take note of any and all identifying particulars which includes race. However thats to be reported to the authorities. Oh this site, IMHO, a poacher is a poacher and race need not be reported on here.
Secondly if anyone gets a racist, vulgar or demeaning pm please Forward the pm to us moderators. If you responded to that pm Forward that to us as well so we can make an unbiased decision. Just sending us a pm and stating so and so send me a pm calling me a racist etc will probably not be acted upon because its just your say so.
thirdly posting a pm will/has gotten people banned in the past based on their past history with infractions etc.