PDA

View Full Version : computer grief

calvin
10-08-2007, 08:05 AM
we use hotmail for our email andmy computer is not getting onto the msn.ca site or my hotmail site. my sign-in doesn't get on nor can i access the hotmail site because it either comes up a blank page or says my e-mail address or password is invalid. anyone else have this problem or is there a computer genius/geek have any fixes or solutions? thanks in advance or tell me how to download a bullseye on my screen and out to the pasture we will go with the 7mm.

Cdamen
10-08-2007, 08:20 AM
we use hotmail for our email andmy computer is not getting onto the msn.ca site or my hotmail site. my sign-in doesn't get on nor can i access the hotmail site because it either comes up a blank page or says my e-mail address or password is invalid. anyone else have this problem or is there a computer genius/geek have any fixes or solutions? thanks in advance or tell me how to download a bullseye on my screen and out to the pasture we will go with the 7mm.

i had this problem for a week, i just waited it out, seemed to be a problem with hotmail itself.

gunner83
10-08-2007, 04:04 PM
try logging in to your Passport account via a different site. If i have already confused you, when you log into hotmail you are actually logging into to a whole bunch of Microsoft sites under one username (your email address) and password. So you can try going to www.msn.ca and find the log in button. or if you haven't already, download the MSN Live Messenger application and log in from there.

Odds are it is just that the server that you are trying to access (presumably www.hotmail.com) is having issues. But the machine that that one connects to, the one with your mail on it, is running no problem.

edit:: should have read closer and seen you already tried www.msn.ca