PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Web Page

solocam3
09-21-2010, 11:27 PM
So why not turn this around on them? On their web page they have "Take action to save the Gun Registry' If we all respond to it in the opposite, it should send a message, but it might be to late tonight.

http://www.liberal.ca/take-action-to-save-the-gun-registry/

And they only let you have 200 words.

Albertadiver
09-21-2010, 11:34 PM
Then they take you to the next page, which wants you to donate to their party.....

elkhunter11
09-21-2010, 11:38 PM
So why not turn this around on them? On their web page they have "Take action to save the Gun Registry' If we all respond to it in the opposite, it should send a message, but it might be to late tonight.

It's too late,but I did so anyways.The only effective way to show your support to end the gun registry,is with your vote in the next federal election.If you vote NDP or Liberal,you are supporting the gun registry.

solocam3
09-21-2010, 11:53 PM
Then they take you to the next page, which wants you to donate to their party.....

Yes, I went there too, filled out 450 words as to why I would Not Support the Gun registry, and then it would not take it unless I donated, so I copied and pasted that, went back into the first page again. Now, if you gave them $5.00 on your credit card, then they have your credit card number???? But you could have your say at least, and maybe they would get the point with only $5.00. I wonder what it costs for them to do the paper work????

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
09-21-2010, 11:56 PM
Love the attempt by the liberals to come out with false information about the truth of the gun registry . What crimnal in there right mind is going to register there fire arms. I agree that a gun registry is important but this is over kill and takes away for our rigt as law abiding responsible firearms owners .

But sadly only allow you to post 200 letters .

then I edit it because there not gaining a cent from me.Then got this .

What crimnal in is going to register there fire arms .I agree that a gun registry is important but this iswrong andtakesawayforourrightsaslawabidingresponsiblefir earmsowners.dont support the registry. –

Let your friends and family know how they can take action to save the gun registry before September 22. Please invite them to visit the Save the Gun Registry Action Page by forwarding them this email or sharing the link below:

http://lpc.ca/takeaction

Thank you.

Mark Holland, MP
Public Safety Critic
Liberal Party of Canada

2fast4uRuss
09-22-2010, 12:30 AM
a person should put in the comment spot on the donation page they can only take the donation if they vote to kill the registry.

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
09-22-2010, 12:49 AM
a person should put in the comment spot on the donation page they can only take the donation if they vote to kill the registry.

I think if one was to do that they would refuse to post it just because there liberals . They have there minds made up they dont care what others have to say or think . Its just about them Typical move of a politician . Why represent the people when you can make your vote and say so and so so and so , and make it the way to benefit them .

Private Ear
09-22-2010, 06:43 AM
I think the libs will count each reply for or against and say "We received XXXX repies to keep the registry".

I don't trust em. Buggers!

elkhunter11
09-22-2010, 07:14 AM
The sad fact is that there are likely forum members that voted for the lieberals,and the NDP.I only hope that those people aren't posting their complaints here,because after all,they are the ones responsible for C-391 being defeated.

AlbertaSasquatch
09-22-2010, 12:34 PM
What about those who didn't vote at all?

elkhunter11
09-22-2010, 12:58 PM
What about those who didn't vote at all?

They are no better than those that voted Liberal or NDP.

Pathfinder76
09-22-2010, 01:14 PM
They are no better than those that voted Liberal or NDP.

Agreed. It's shameful.