PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

Trav
09-22-2010, 06:14 PM
Well I went out hunting into zone 500 this morning. Left the house at 3 am got there by 5 am. I drove into a guys yard instead of the community pasture entrance...oops. turned around and found the right one. I waited until first light and found the dugout that a friend had told me to go look for. walked into it and using my voice let out the best cow moose in heat sound I could muster. I almost crapped my pants when I heard a grunt back about 100 yards northeast of me in the bush. I went about 30 yards and found myself a good spot to hide. Five minutes later 50+ inch moose comes with int 25 yards broadside. I settled my pin on him and let fly the arrow disappeared right where it was supposed to go. He took off into the bush and all was silent. I decided to mark the spot with my tape and go back to the truck and give him an hour. This is where it gets interesting. On the way out I met two young Native men both carrying rifles. Talked to them briefly and they did not seem all that friendly got that they were going hunting moose. I went out to the truck and in an hours time I decided to go back in and pick up the blood trail and find my moose. I went in to the bush and the trail was good a blind man could have followed it. I am into the trailing about 35 yards and I can hear someone talking and grunting. I continue on and come up on the two natives with my moose. I asked them what they were doing they said they shot this moose. I told them it was mine and the arrow entrance hole in the side of the rib cage would prove it. One grabbed his rifle and said that this was theirs my word against theirs. Not wanting to start a fight right there I decided it was better for me to leave and see what I could do about it. I phoned the fish and wildlife and was told there is not much I could do to prove it was mine unless I had it videoed or a witness. Really Pi$$es me off I get a awesome moose and someone else claims it.

Not sure what to do about it, I know what I would like to do but that will end up with me going to jail.

What if anything else could I have done different

ALBTUFF
09-22-2010, 06:24 PM
Had the same probelm last year. Shot a nice white tail buck waited 45 min went to go claim it and a couple of other fellows said it was theirs and that I was tresspassing. worried that I shot a deer on the wrong land I went straight to the land owner to make sure I was on the right land. Turns out I was in the right and the 3 natives that made claim to the deer were causing problems all around the area, diving into any field they wanted to, hunting well into the night, shooting out of trucks, lighting deer, it was stupid. Needless to say but I don't hunt there anymore.

steve
09-22-2010, 06:30 PM
Thats a tough one, I would have called my buddies. When two trucks of guys showed up, the bull would have been yours again pretty quick.

Or unfortunately, money talks if you want your rack back. They just wanted the meat anyways, unfortuanatley so did you....

walking buffalo
09-22-2010, 06:43 PM
That sucks...

Your safety comes first. You didn't have much of a choice as they were "in possession" of the moose.

A couple of questions for you.

Was the moose on private or leased land? They may not have had legal access to the land. Did you get the licence plates of their truck? Press charges if applicable and desired.

What to do now? Go get a 60" Moose..:sHa_shakeshout:

AxeMan
09-22-2010, 06:53 PM
Trav, did you here them shoot at all? Pretty sad that F and W or the RCMP wouldn't step up on this one. It would be pretty easy to prove an arrow kill vs a bullet kill. You mentioned they were only carrying rifles. There are laws against harassing your hunt. Crappy deal. I like Steve's first idea.

Elkaholic6
09-22-2010, 07:00 PM
Call them racist. Because if it happened to them, you'd be a racist :lol:

jaylow?
09-22-2010, 07:09 PM
id tell them to stay right there with "their" moose , while i phone the police and the fish cops. im from fort mac and i know for a fact if theres one thing that make this breed move its a set of cherrys. screw them. give them an inch and they'll take a foot. they used to do that with my bikes when i was a kid too. if it wasnt locked or bolted down it was gone :mad0100:

Hunterclark
09-22-2010, 07:25 PM
Did you tell them you hit a moose and you were going to wait for things to settle down and like someone else said did you here them shoot at all Turely a ruff one to walk away from .

not wanting to derail your thread but if you didn't say anything to the unfriendly folk you talked to about your moose and they found the blood trail and shot it dead .That could be why they think it was there's but i dont know for sure i wasn't there and i havent heard the other side of the story tuff break for sure BUt you still have a tag in your pocket dont give up.

Sakoman
09-22-2010, 07:46 PM
That really sucks, Even worse that Fish and wildlife would not come and at least look. One look would have showed the arrow in the bull and if the natives did not have a bow it would have been pretty easy to say they never shot it.

BrownBear416
09-22-2010, 07:52 PM
There would be no way in hell I would be leaving without my moose in tow....

Thats all Im going to say...

jaylow?
09-22-2010, 07:53 PM
do you guys think it could go that far over a moose? rifles and all? its a scary thought!

buckbrushoutdoors
09-22-2010, 07:57 PM
yep going to go with steve on this one I have enough big farm boy friends that would say that the moose is mine.

to bad f&w wouldnt get your back.

trophyboy
09-22-2010, 08:12 PM
Typical of indians to do that and typical of Fish and Wildlife to do nothing. All I can say is sorry it happened. By the way what is a native?

riskytype
09-22-2010, 08:19 PM
If this was me, I would have left aswell. However, it would have been really difficult to drive away in the truck they came in with. Really hard!

Trav
09-22-2010, 09:24 PM
That sucks...

Your safety comes first. You didn't have much of a choice as they were "in possession" of the moose.

A couple of questions for you.

Was the moose on private or leased land? They may not have had legal access to the land. Did you get the licence plates of their truck? Press charges if applicable and desired.

What to do now? Go get a 60" Moose..:sHa_shakeshout:
moose was on community pasture. Truck had no plates I asked fish cop about that he just kind of laughed it off and said reserve truck 3 miles from reserve
Trav, did you here them shoot at all? Pretty sad that F and W or the RCMP wouldn't step up on this one. It would be pretty easy to prove an arrow kill vs a bullet kill. You mentioned they were only carrying rifles. There are laws against harassing your hunt. Crappy deal. I like Steve's first idea.
They never fired a shot moose was down with in 350-400 yards of where trucks were parked. When I came up on them they had it almost completely halfed with no hide left on it only wound to the moose was a nice triangular mark on both sides of the rib cage, complete pass through
Did you tell them you hit a moose and you were going to wait for things to settle down and like someone else said did you here them shoot at all Turely a ruff one to walk away from .

not wanting to derail your thread but if you didn't say anything to the unfriendly folk you talked to about your moose and they found the blood trail and shot it dead .That could be why they think it was there's but i dont know for sure i wasn't there and i havent heard the other side of the story tuff break for sure BUt you still have a tag in your pocket dont give up.
I told them I had hit one and was going to the truck to wait it out for an hour and would be back to track the moose I had hit. no shots fired
do you guys think it could go that far over a moose? rifles and all? its a scary thought!

I agree at first I was going to fight for the moose, then got to thinking what would my two kids think if Dad ended up killing or hurting someone or getting killed himself over an animal. I will be going out again looking for another moose, this time I will not be leaving the blood trail for nothing until I find it first. On one positive note tonight I went for a walk to clear my head and came across these whitetail sheds 300 yards or so from one of my stands

Risky

the truck was almost falling apart as it was think I would have hurt myself worse than the truck trying to do something to it..........lol

helluvahunter
09-22-2010, 09:41 PM
WOW. That is pretty frick'in low. If that was me I would have the moose. But upon talking to these [people] I would have just started following the blood trail really slowly so that they knew you were there and to still give the bull a little bit of time to cease up and die. These people need to be put in their place. Fortunetly for these people, I have not yet had any dealings like this.
I do not bow hunt. I am always carrying a rifle. It's to bad about your bull.
Live and learn.F@W should of came and investigated as well it's very easy to tell a hole made by a rifle or an arrow, Besides with all of them carrying side arms what do they have to worry about.:fighting0007::shake:

elkhunter11
09-22-2010, 09:46 PM
Truck had no plates I asked fish cop about that he just kind of laughed it off and said reserve truck 3 miles from reserve

At that point,I would have called the RCMP.I would have mentioned how the individual grabbed his rifle and acted in a threatening manner when I approached him.The local newspapers might find your story newsworthy as well,especially since firearms were present,and the registry vote is still a hot topic.

Tuc
09-22-2010, 09:49 PM
Tough break Trev but you did the right thing by walking away. Had there been two or three of yous, I'm sure it would have been the other way round.

fordtruckin
09-22-2010, 09:50 PM
I hate to say things that may be interpreted racist, but thats a prime example of why natives have such a bad reputation. They pull crap like that. I know its not just natives, but it doesn't help them any....I'da called rcmp and said I was threatened by 2 natives with firearms while bowhunting on public land.

ovis40
09-22-2010, 10:31 PM
[COLOR="Red"]I agree at first I was going to fight for the moose, then got to thinking what would my two kids think if Dad ended up killing or hurting someone or getting killed himself over an animal. I will be going out again looking for another moose, this time I will not be leaving the blood trail for nothing until I find it first. On one positive note tonight I went for a walk to clear my head and came across these whitetail sheds 300 yards or so from one of my stands

You might get charged for BAITING :scared0018:

Trav
09-22-2010, 10:42 PM
Guys I did not want this to turn into a hate situation against all Natives as with any race there is good and bad in both, unfortunately I came across a couple bad ones today. you live and you learn. Karma is a bad thing what goes around will come back and bite them in the ***** one day I hope

Albertadiver
09-22-2010, 10:48 PM
Guys I did not want this to turn into a hate situation against all Natives as with any race there is good and bad in both, unfortunately I came across a couple bad ones today. you live and you learn. Karma is a bad thing what goes around will come back and bite them in the ***** one day I hope

Whats frustrating, is sometimes it takes a LONG time for 'what goes around comes around' to take place.

Just be the better man and know that you are a better person than those sleezebags. Frustrating for sure, I'd be right livid, but some things aren't worth dying over. Hunting is supposed to be for sport. Part of recreation.

timba
09-23-2010, 07:37 AM
At that point,I would have called the RCMP.I would have mentioned how the individual grabbed his rifle and acted in a threatening manner when I approached him.The local newspapers might find your story newsworthy as well,especially since firearms were present,and the registry vote is still a hot topic.

YA I agree there,I would have called the cops too.

timba

dadof5
09-23-2010, 07:39 AM

Then perhaps you shouldn't have mentioned whether they were Native or not. The reality is, they were hunters (of a sort). Could have left the native part out and made the thread about the situation, and not the race of people involved in it... I had a run-in with a Hungarian... oh those Hungarians...

Sorry about your moose in any event. The situation should never have happened, regardless of who it was with. Go get a bigger one!

Arn?Narn.
09-23-2010, 07:46 AM
Cash,...

when outnumbered and outgunned, use cash.

When you have buddies around, call them up ...

if neither is an option, call the Cops...

Explain a version of the story that would see you get your moose back...

Those guys are the ones who initiated the screwing around, you finish it.

"I have shot a moose, and these guys just appeared with rifles, they look like "HI POWERED BABY EATING RIFLES" and I don't even know if these guys have PALS, but they are making me nervous about taking my animal"

Get the SWAT team to help you carry out the moose when it's all over...lol
(if you're up north replace SWAT with VFD)

swifthunter
09-23-2010, 07:48 AM
crappy situation. Sucks that no one would do anything about it, I wonder what those 2 guys will do next time they have someone tell them that they have shot an animal? I would guess probably the same. I probably would have done the same as you though as there arent any animals that are worth my life. On the positive though I bet that white tail will look a lot better on the wall than that moose, and a lot cheaper as well. Congrats on getting home safe and the nice set of sheds

elkhunter11
09-23-2010, 07:50 AM
Then perhaps you shouldn't have mentioned whether they were Native or not. The reality is, they were hunters (of a sort). Could have left the native part out and made the thread about the situation, and not the race of people involved in it... I had a run-in with a Hungarian... oh those Hungarians...

Do you really believe that the Fish&Wildlife officer would have handled the situation exactly the same if the people had not been native?

Truck had no plates I asked fish cop about that he just kind of laughed it off and said reserve truck 3 miles from reserve

dadof5
09-23-2010, 08:09 AM
Do you really believe that the Fish&Wildlife officer would have handled the situation exactly the same if the people had not been native?

I am not talking about how F&W handled, (or didn't handle) the situation. I am talking about the fact that if you want to turn the thread into a racist bashing thread of any certain people, then reference them as such... but TRAV said this was not the point of the thread. All I am saying is to leave race out of the thread then if that is not your intention. Otherwise we can tell stories of white guys from Greece, black guys from Sudan, Hutterites from Germany or even white guys from Calgary... What does it matter what race they were. What matters is that it was a bad situation, F&W perhaps didn't handle it very well, and TRAV is alive, but without his moose.

Just don't mix a story about a negative situation with race, and then suggest it was not meant to bash on any race. Obviously, whether that was TRAV's intention or not, the rest of the world will take any opportunity to bash on someone, given the chance to do it.

elkhunter11
09-23-2010, 08:21 AM
F&W perhaps didn't handle it very well,

If the race of the people was a factor in why Fish&Wildlife didn't handle the situation as well as they should have,then the race of the people is relevant.If Trav truly believed that race was in no way a factor,in the way that Fish&Wildlife handled the situation,then Trav didn't need to mention any race.

trouty
09-23-2010, 08:27 AM
difference is if the guys who stole his moose were white, and they had a truck with no plates do you really believe F & W would have still said what they did. Just because of who they were is why there was nothing done about it. Sadly the RCMP would have likely done the same.

Everyones a tough guy, you did the right thing. Getting pistol whipped or shot over a moose? You have a lot to go home to, I would bet they have a lot less to lose. Go get another, somewhere else next time.

Sorry about your moose in any event. The situation should never have happened, regardless of who it was with. Go get a bigger one!

BigRackLover
09-23-2010, 08:28 AM
Well I went out hunting into zone 500 this morning. Left the house at 3 am got there by 5 am. I drove into a guys yard instead of the community pasture entrance...oops. turned around and found the right one. I waited until first light and found the dugout that a friend had told me to go look for. walked into it and using my voice let out the best cow moose in heat sound I could muster. I almost crapped my pants when I heard a grunt back about 100 yards northeast of me in the bush. I went about 30 yards and found myself a good spot to hide. Five minutes later 50+ inch moose comes with int 25 yards broadside. I settled my pin on him and let fly the arrow disappeared right where it was supposed to go. He took off into the bush and all was silent. I decided to mark the spot with my tape and go back to the truck and give him an hour. This is where it gets interesting. On the way out I met two young Native men both carrying rifles. Talked to them briefly and they did not seem all that friendly got that they were going hunting moose. I went out to the truck and in an hours time I decided to go back in and pick up the blood trail and find my moose. I went in to the bush and the trail was good a blind man could have followed it. I am into the trailing about 35 yards and I can hear someone talking and grunting. I continue on and come up on the two natives with my moose. I asked them what they were doing they said they shot this moose. I told them it was mine and the arrow entrance hole in the side of the rib cage would prove it. One grabbed his rifle and said that this was theirs my word against theirs. Not wanting to start a fight right there I decided it was better for me to leave and see what I could do about it. I phoned the fish and wildlife and was told there is not much I could do to prove it was mine unless I had it videoed or a witness. Really Pi$$es me off I get a awesome moose and someone else claims it.

Not sure what to do about it, I know what I would like to do but that will end up with me going to jail.

Really sorry Trav. That's fricken terrible. Cudos to your cool headedness and calm thinking.

Couple things:

1-I would have guarded the blood trail and not sat in the truck (especially when others were in the area)
2-I would have communicated to the others what had happened that morning (and why you are sitting on the blood trail)
3-I completely aggree with you that the entry wound would prove who's moose it was and F&W should be able to help you out. I probably wouldn't have taken a "no" answer from F&W. Thumbs down to them. You could have tried to lay charges against the others for interfering with a legal hunt.

Rantastic
09-23-2010, 08:40 AM
well u made a hard call out of a hard situation... i guess i would have phone the cops and told them i was threatened by some armed guys and thats about all diff but ur right about there being good and bad indians... i know lots id hunt with and call good morally upstanding citizens... i guess in a way they are like the rest of us.... some good, some bad, but it should not be acceptible to F and W because the color of their skin that the bad oines get away with it.

dadof5
09-23-2010, 08:40 AM
hunters are hunters, whether their truck is plated or not... F&W could attend on the people. This isn't about the truck. The reality is, F&W does not likely have the time, nor the interest to get tied into the middle of a dispute over an animal. I don't agree in the way that they chose to handle it. However, I cannot for a minute think that if I called F&W and told them that a white guy was claiming my moose that the situation would be any different.

We clearly need more crime scene investigators in the outdoors to handle this sort of a situation.

The fact remains that a couple of guys acted wrongly in claiming game that was not theirs. It is really unfortunate.

It it is not what you know, it is what you can prove that matters.

Big Red 250
09-23-2010, 08:42 AM
Take your story to a newspaper and see if they will print it. Put the CO's and the police on the hot seat. See if they'll reply to your story.

Stop Staring at my Rack
09-23-2010, 08:44 AM
Very sad to have your moose taken by someone else. Had a huge mule deer stolen while I walked to our vehicle..... some people just don't care who shot it, finders keepers, kinda mind set.
You did the right thing by walking away, not worth the fight, as I always say, "There is a bigger one out there!" Hopefully it comes along sooner than later. Get back out there and get yourself another moose! You already proved you can do it, and do it well, so just consider that one practice.....
Thoes are amazing sheds you found... with the nutrtion this year that deer has to have gained a lot more inches, a true trophy for sure. Good luck and hope he walks right under your stand... bet that would help you stop thinking about the moose .

elkhunter11
09-23-2010, 08:48 AM
We clearly need more crime scene investigators in the outdoors to handle this sort of a situation.

It doesn't take much of an investigator to recognize the nice clean hole left by a broadhead.You would have to be pretty clueless to confuse that wound with a wound cause by a gunshot.

It it is not what you know, it is what you can prove that matters.

Once again,the hole left by the broad head,and the fact that the other people only had guns,pretty much proves who killed the moose.

BigRackLover
09-23-2010, 08:52 AM
Once again,the hole left by the broad head,and the fact that the other people only had guns,pretty much proves who killed the moose.

Something to think about (Don't think it happened in this situation because Trav never mentioned that he heard a shot) What if the others shot it to "finish it off"? Who's moose is it then?

dadof5
09-23-2010, 08:57 AM
It doesn't take much of an investigator to recognize the nice clean hole left by a broadhead.You would have to be pretty clueless to confuse that wound with a wound cause by a gunshot.

Perhaps you have missed the point... THE FISH COPS DON'T HAVE THE TIME OR DESIRE TO GET INVOLVED OVER A SQUABBLE OVER GAME. Perhaps if they were standing on site, the situation would be different, but one can't expect them to come running every time someone disagrees on something.

Clearly the RCMP would have been the better option. Threats with a rifle in hand is serious business. A moose, in their world, is not.

elkhunter11
09-23-2010, 08:59 AM
Something to think about (Don't think it happened in this situation because Trav never mentioned that he heard a shot) What if the others shot it to "finish it off"? Who's moose is it then?

Obviously,you never read all the posts by Trav.

Trav posted:

They never fired a shot moose was down with in 350-400 yards of where trucks were parked. When I came up on them they had it almost completely halfed with no hide left on it only wound to the moose was a nice triangular mark on both sides of the rib cage, complete pass through

u_cant_rope_the_wind
09-23-2010, 09:03 AM
typical of our status hunters , take credit of something that was never theirs or to take something that wasnt theirs to begin with.I hope it has some bad disiese they catch and makes them very sick. and I hope the great hunting god punishes them with faulty ammo and vehicle problems the rest of their lives. and i hope their chief abolishes them from the reserve:mad3:
any one that does crap like that doent deserve to be acknowledged, by any relations or any band, or organiseation, and the great chief should come down on them :mad3:

elkhunter11
09-23-2010, 09:04 AM
Perhaps you have missed the point... THE FISH COPS DON'T HAVE THE TIME OR DESIRE TO GET INVOLVED OVER A SQUABBLE OVER GAME. Perhaps if they were standing on site, the situation would be different, but one can't expect them to come running every time someone disagrees on something.

Just what is their job?Does it not include monitoring the hunting of game animals?This was an incident directly resulting from a legally licensed hunter hunting big game,so it most certainly is the business of Fish&Game to investigate.

BigRackLover
09-23-2010, 09:04 AM
Obviously,you never read all the posts by Trav.

Trav posted:

My mistake - I did miss that part. Well, then I'd be more hot and heavy talking to F&W about interfering with a legal hunt.

Big Racks
09-23-2010, 09:50 AM
This is EXACTLY what F&W is there for. This isn't a matter of 2 brothers squabbling over a comic book. This is a case of armed men interfering with a lawful hunt. F&W should have been all over it, with RCMP attending at their request due to the nature of the incident.

I would have insisted on their response or a detailed reason why, along with name of the officer denying you. This isn't a case of them not having time to deal with the matter (hell, this IS the matters they are paid to deal with), this is more likely a case of F&W operating close to a reserve and are used to these forays and 1) the potential for actual conflict, and 2) the lack of any legal resolve should they actually do something. If the offenders were non-native then it would have been dealt with. To put it bluntly, they just didn't want to open up this particular can of worms. Personally, I don't blame them for not wanting to attend alone - so call the RCMP to accompany then.

FWIW, the call to F&W which earned the non-response could have been terminated with something along the lines of "...so you aren't going to respond? Okay, then I'd like to report a vehicle fire" :sHa_shakeshout:

Jimboy
09-23-2010, 11:18 AM

Tonto sayum whiteman playum round withum lndian bow and arrow , lndian playum round withum whiteman gun , lndian shootum moose so sayum withum whiteman gun , whiteman sayum hisum moose shootum with lndian bow and arrow , lndian haveum whitemans gun so lndian gettum moose , whiteman only havum lndian bow and arrow so gettum crow.
Tonto sayum something wrongum withum picture.:confused0024:

Derek
09-23-2010, 12:20 PM
First of all the proof is the fact that Natives dont Hunt "traditionally" with a bow.... If you saw the arrow mark in the rib cage theres the proof...Second of all it really grinds my gears, ALWAYS happens! and lastly i would have quietly walked back to the truck called the RCMP and gave them the location and told them they advanced you with the gun, they would have been there in a heartbeat! .... just my thoughts Unfortanatly this day and age you have to go extreme to get heard. Its really sad to hear stuff like this, whats even sadder is it will NEVER change. Sorry to hear about your moose.

dadof5
09-23-2010, 02:09 PM
To be clear, at no time did I say that it was not their job to attend to this sort of problem. It is their job, just like it is the RCMP's job to deal with complaints of various sorts. The problem is, that they sometimes cannot be bothered to deal with complaints or problems unless there is an emergency due to their own time constrants.

Perhaps there needs to be more CO's, then they would be able to respond more effectively.

As mentioned, a call to the RCMP complaining of being threatened with a rifle (which remains registered I'm sure) would have likely been more effective.

BlackHeart
09-23-2010, 02:42 PM
At this time of year, I always carry my semi-auto shotgun for goose hunting.

Why work so hard to butch and haul out a moose, when you have two very willing helpers. Pretty hard to do much when your hands and back are full of moose meat. Don't know anyone who can hold on to his gun while loading a quarter. And just before you leave you can thank them by letting them taste your shotgun butt, ensuring their vehicle is nice and warm, and you have started the washing process for their guns.

Yeah, yeah, I know the response -internet tough guy ...or... not worth it... or ...now your risking such and such. But nowadays it seems that if you want justice or law your going to have to ensure you get it yourself.

And so your lesson from this is.... when you encounter a situation where you can bet that the authorities have no self interest in it, your going to have to extract your own justice.....or turn the other cheek.....or bend over ...or at least tuck tail and run. Sad but what other conclusion can you come to.

elkhunter11
09-23-2010, 03:04 PM
To be clear, at no time did I say that it was not their job to attend to this sort of problem. It is their job, just like it is the RCMP's job to deal with complaints of various sorts. The problem is, that they sometimes cannot be bothered to deal with complaints or problems unless there is an emergency due to their own time constrants.

So armed individuals confronting each other isn't as much of an emergency as poaching complaints?

elkfriend
09-23-2010, 03:41 PM

Agree. Call the cops and tell them some guys with rifles are stealing from you.

u_cant_rope_the_wind
09-23-2010, 06:33 PM
so I have a question for you??
why didnt you stay at yer truck call the RCMP and explain that they had threatoned you wth a gun ????
thats even ileagle for staus hunters to do ????
thats what i would have done and forced the issue of them being charged rt to the point of calling my MP , MLA members

Bushrat
09-23-2010, 07:05 PM
If you ever phone in a complaint to a warden about natives never tell them it is natives. They are far more likely to respond if you leave that tidbit of information out, just let them assume it is white guys and they will probably respond...... even better tell them it is a couple topless thong wearing hotties stealing your moose, they will be there pronto.

Double Shovel
09-23-2010, 09:07 PM
Hey Trav,
next time just put your draw in for closer to home where you know the landowners and not have to put up with that crap. I would have called the RC's as well.:fighting0021: