PDA

View Full Version : WMU 524 Boundary??

busch11
09-26-2010, 02:04 AM
Was just wondering if someone could tell me at what KM thezone starts on the Chinchaga road? Yesterday I couldn't figure it out so I made sure that I went far enough in to be in it for sure. Thanks ahead of time.

Walleyes
09-26-2010, 09:26 AM
Geez can't recall forsure but the east boundry is the big Nova pipline ( or what is it they call themselves now,, Trans Canada pipelines I beleive ??) you can't miss it.. Its just before the Canfor Road about km 30 ish..

Ice Fishing Maniac
09-27-2010, 12:11 PM
If I remember correctly, there is a sign stating you are enterings WMU ??? at about km40-45, near the Nova turnoff.

Goto the FW Office and get a photocopy of the boundaries for that WMU...they should have a big binder or maybe its all online now.

pickrel pat
09-27-2010, 12:20 PM
canfor road at km 40 ish

goldscud
09-27-2010, 12:33 PM
Chinchaga River Wildlife Management Unit (524)

Commencing where the 27th baseline intersects the Alberta‑British Columbia boundary; thence easterly along the 27th baseline to its intersection in township 104, range 3, west of the sixth meridian with the Nova Peace River Mainline; thence southeasterly along the Nova Peace River Mainline to the right bank of the Notikewin River; thence westerly along the right bank of the Notikewin River to its confluence with Square Creek; thence southwesterly along the right bank of Square Creek to its intersection with the north boundary of section 12, township 91, range 10, west of the sixth meridian; thence westerly along the north boundaries of section 12 and section 11, township 91, range 10, west of the sixth meridian for approximately 0.32 miles to an unnamed tributary of the Doig River; thence southwesterly along the unnamed tributary to its intersection with the Doig River in the northwest quarter of section 11, township 91, range 10, west of the sixth meridian; thence westerly along the right bank of the Doig River to its intersection with the Alberta‑British Columbia boundary; thence northerly along the Alberta‑British Columbia boundary to the point of commencement.

pickrel pat
09-27-2010, 06:56 PM
Chinchaga River Wildlife Management Unit (524)

Commencing where the 27th baseline intersects the Alberta‑British Columbia boundary; thence easterly along the 27th baseline to its intersection in township 104, range 3, west of the sixth meridian with the Nova Peace River Mainline; thence southeasterly along the Nova Peace River Mainline to the right bank of the Notikewin River; thence westerly along the right bank of the Notikewin River to its confluence with Square Creek; thence southwesterly along the right bank of Square Creek to its intersection with the north boundary of section 12, township 91, range 10, west of the sixth meridian; thence westerly along the north boundaries of section 12 and section 11, township 91, range 10, west of the sixth meridian for approximately 0.32 miles to an unnamed tributary of the Doig River; thence southwesterly along the unnamed tributary to its intersection with the Doig River in the northwest quarter of section 11, township 91, range 10, west of the sixth meridian; thence westerly along the right bank of the Doig River to its intersection with the Alberta‑British Columbia boundary; thence northerly along the Alberta‑British Columbia boundary to the point of commencement.your answer lacks detail...:sHa_shakeshout: