PDA

View Full Version : Antelope Cape

ishootbambi
09-29-2010, 10:32 PM
i dont remember who was looking for a goat cape, but if you still are get back to me quick. ill be hunting tomorrow, but if i dont have a taker here by the time i get home tomorrow, ill let the dude know he can give it away somewhere else.

packhuntr
09-29-2010, 11:16 PM
If its going to be from a mature antelope, you should be able to sell it. Prob worth around 50$....

ishootbambi
09-29-2010, 11:20 PM
i know what they are worth, but the guy doesnt want anything from another AO member. hopefully he will be showing us some pics here....but hes being shy for now.

and i thought you said you were willing to pony up some info on a big goat? just kidding huh?

packhuntr
09-29-2010, 11:23 PM
huh??

packhuntr
09-30-2010, 06:42 AM
You edited after you posted. I didnt get to read the addition about antelope info. You live right on the edge of the zone and youve been quite vocal about it being the best zone in the province. Surely one of the 3 80 plus you found your first and only scouting trip are still alive? Lots of big ones out there for everyone, I didnt know what I was talking about,,, remember that???? I was hoping you were gonna show us all just how wrong we were. Good luck

ishootbambi
09-30-2010, 07:16 AM
If anyone needs this cape call me on my cell phone (403)928-4172. If I don't hear by supper time it will be gone.

packhuntr
09-30-2010, 07:28 AM
Tell your boy its sold. I will buy it. I dont want it for free, I will pay 50$ for it. And I want to see this 82 plus inch antelope you put him on as well. Please get me contact info for him. Thanks, Wes.

packhuntr
09-30-2010, 08:04 AM
For anyone interested in an antelope cape from this 82 plus inch archery monster being referred to, I just spoke with the person whos contact info was left here, and he will not give contact info for the person who killed this antelope. The original poster claims to have the cape. Anyone interested in this cape beware, I do not believe the cape to be in this persons possesion to be from a gross book antelope, so if needing a big mature cape, BE CAUTIOUS...

EDIT,,,,My wife killed an 84 5/8 gross antelope, and unfortuntely the shot was 1/4 to, resulting in a shoulder/neck shot. Any info leading towards a replacement cape for a mature antelope would be appreciated. Thankyou.

209x50
09-30-2010, 09:17 AM
EDIT,,,,My wife killed an 84 5/8 gross antelope, and unfortuntely the shot was 1/4 to, resulting in a shoulder/neck shot. Any info leading towards a replacement cape for a mature antelope would be appreciated. Thankyou.
Pictures please!?!:sHa_shakeshout:

whitetail Junkie
09-30-2010, 11:13 AM
For anyone interested in an antelope cape from this 82 plus inch archery monster being referred to, I just spoke with the person whos contact info was left here, and he will not give contact info for the person who killed this antelope. The original poster claims to have the cape. Anyone interested in this cape beware, I do not believe the cape to be in this persons possesion to be from a gross book antelope, so if needing a big mature cape, BE CAUTIOUS...

Why dont you use the antelope cape from the buck you shot with your bow this year?

Congrats to your wife,84 5\8" is more than impressive.

packhuntr
09-30-2010, 11:36 AM
Why dont you use the antelope cape from the buck you shot with your bow this year?

Congrats to your wife,84 5\8" is more than impressive.

Thanks Junkie, she's extatic, and we're having a good year,, too bad there isnt a way to avoid all the pre-season work and enjoy the same sucesses!!
Id use my arch cape, but hes small, and not even completely blacked out in the face yet. Dont get me wrong, the original is ok, matter of fact its immaculate besides the bullet entrance, but I am keeping my eyes and ears open.

whitetail Junkie
09-30-2010, 11:46 AM
Thanks Junkie, she's extatic, and we're having a good year,, too bad there isnt a way to avoid all the pre-season work and enjoy the same sucesses!!
Id use my arch cape, but hes small, and not even completely blacked out in the face yet. Dont get me wrong, the original is ok, matter of fact its immaculate besides the bullet entrance, but I am keeping my eyes and ears open.

i'd be on cloud nine aswell!!!

My Father got Drawn for antelope around Medicine hat,he will give or sell you his cape.he's hunting the whole six days in october and he wont shoot a buck unless it's Big.

Even if he shot the world record he wont mount it,so there will be a cape.He lives in okotoks and will be driving past brooks when he leaves so you could meet him just off the highway or something,thats if he shoots one& if the cape of his does'nt get blown apart aswell?

echo
09-30-2010, 02:02 PM
Pictures please!?!:sHa_shakeshout:

-JR-
09-30-2010, 06:33 PM
I have a nice cape for sale also .....$40.00
JR

flyguyd
09-30-2010, 10:05 PM
Dont get me wrong, the original is ok, matter of fact its immaculate besides the bullet entrance, but I am keeping my eyes and ears open.

Unless the hole is as big as a grape friut ,Antelope capes are pretty forgiving ,a good taxidermist should be able to just about make it dissapear.

ishootbambi
09-30-2010, 10:08 PM
ok dudes....i offered......its off to the taxidermist. he will be willing to sell it im sure. if you got this message late i can give you the taxi's contact info.

ishootbambi
09-30-2010, 10:12 PM

again with the sphincter behavior. i never said it was from that goat...that fella is mounting his. i said i have a big mature goat cape....and i do.....or did. bases are over 6 and he has the biggest meoln ive ever seen on a stinky speeder. he's going to the taxi shop in the am. give me a day or two and ill have another im sure. oh, and have you heard the new song from cee lo there fudge. it applies to you dude.

buckslayer1
10-01-2010, 09:16 AM
Id use my arch cape, but hes small, and not even completely blacked out in the face yet. Dont get me wrong, the original is ok, matter of fact its immaculate besides the bullet entrance, but I am keeping my eyes and ears open.You should have taken thae cape the bambi had.It was awsome cape.To bad.

sheephunter
10-01-2010, 09:28 AM
So when you going to show us the pics of that buck you killed Dale?

whitetail Junkie
10-01-2010, 11:51 AM
So when you going to show us the pics of that buck you killed Dale?

x1000

ishootbambi
10-01-2010, 08:18 PM
wow.....look at all the conspiracy theorists, LOLOL. easy guys, there is one day left. so if anyone knows of any giants left alive, id sure like to hear about it. im not sure what im going to do tomorrow. i have burned a pile of gas this week and been to nearly every corner of the zone, but im thinking this years crop of toads are all dead. there will be some beauts again next year though. i saw one that looks like a wildebeast wednesday. he went out, then forward, then up. small prongs and about 10 inches length. he will be an awesome trophy for someone next season. then theres the one i posted in the whaddya think thread. he sure looks to be the same one posted by someone else here. mine was also right beside the irrigation canal....i think its him. the one with the giant prongs is very tempting too......the prong might actually measure longer than the horn. i mean if you went up the horn and then the prong, might be longer than the horn the normal way. horn is about 11 long. i have no idea what im gonna do tomorrow.

ishootbambi
10-01-2010, 08:28 PM

geez, i was so tired last night i didnt really see this post i guess. why dont you tell the truth fudge? you didnt ask about the cape....you said you wanted to see the horns. i told you i didnt have horns, i had a cape. had you said you needed a cape id have given it to you.....you seem to be trying so hard to be a acehole here and i dont know why. well ok, i know why, you made it clear in your pm to me. i said i wont reveal what that said as the p in pm does mean private, so ill ask for your permission to go ahead and let everyone know what it said. what do you say fudge. can i show it or are you embarrassed by it?

packhuntr
10-01-2010, 10:48 PM
geez, i was so tired last night i didnt really see this post i guess. why dont you tell the truth fudge? you didnt ask about the cape....you said you wanted to see the horns. i told you i didnt have horns, i had a cape. had you said you needed a cape id have given it to you.....you seem to be trying so hard to be a acehole here and i dont know why. well ok, i know why, you made it clear in your pm to me. i said i wont reveal what that said as the p in pm does mean private, so ill ask for your permission to go ahead and let everyone know what it said. what do you say fudge. can i show it or are you embarrassed by it?

dale, I asked about the cape, you said you had it, you would give no contact info for the owner of it, nor is there pictures to see the cape. Its because these 3 80 plus antelope that you found in 1 day dont exist, and this make believe 82 plus you put this archer on also doesnt exist. I cant keep going round and round with you, you are a liar, youve proven it, and you dont care that I know that. Youve went to all time lows again here by trying to accuse things that just are not reality, and in the end thats just fine. Ive had a hoot sorting your b.s. and lies out, and I just dont have any more time for you, wish I did, but its just a dead end road. All the best buddy.... Oh, one more thing, any pm that was sent,,,, the 1 I did send to you, go right ahead and play with it. Ive saved all your babble and b.s. pm's, we maybe should sort those out too while we are establishing the fact that you are world class, you know, before we wrap this up...

220swifty
10-02-2010, 12:38 AM
You guys sure is fun:sHa_shakeshout:

deanmc
10-02-2010, 12:54 AM
:fighting0074: