PDA

View Full Version : WMU 340 report!

sinawalli
09-30-2010, 07:19 PM
Just got back from 340, down by Robb. Weather was hot, but last 2 days had nice cool (frost) mornings. No elk bugling, heard one in the bush, but he wouldn't come out to play!!:mad0100: Saw lots of moose, including one huge bull!! TONS of bears, including 1 grizzly! Ran into a couple of fellow AO guys. Thanks Rob and Griswold for the awesome visit, beers, and stories! We had a great time swapping tales with you guys. Finally get to put a face to the names!!
Roads are in good shape, but Eirth Ti road is super busy!!

pdfish
09-30-2010, 08:55 PM
A friend of mine just got back from that area on Monday, he was down with a couple of guys from the mine. He filled a couple doe tags, helped butcher them last night. He showed me a pic of he managed to snap of a grizz, what a bear!!

sinawalli
10-01-2010, 07:14 PM
A friend of mine just got back from that area on Monday, he was down with a couple of guys from the mine. He filled a couple doe tags, helped butcher them last night. He showed me a pic of he managed to snap of a grizz, what a bear!!

Saw lots of does as well. Somw were skittish, most weren't. Can you post the griz pic? I'm going to do the Willmore survey thing, although I don't have a pic, I do have the UTM cooridinates.