PDA

View Full Version : Cohod

Coyote Joe
10-12-2007, 03:17 PM
I have sent you a PM and Email

packhuntr
10-12-2007, 03:29 PM
Hey there Coyote Joe, Coho might not be around for a couple weeks, he has come down to Brooks area for some bird hunting, but i will pass it on to him that you are looking to track him down. Happy hunting....

keep a strain on er.

cohod
10-12-2007, 03:56 PM
Hey there Coyote Joe, Coho might not be around for a couple weeks, he has come down to Brooks area for some bird hunting, but i will pass it on to him that you are looking to track him down. Happy hunting....

keep a strain on er.

had to change my plans packhuntr...I'll be out your way on sunday... will you guy's be around the wife and I may stop by in the early afternoon on our way past.

Coyote Joe
I've sent you email

cohod

packhuntr
10-12-2007, 05:43 PM
Yea, will be home for sure, gotta work through till next thurs, then 4 off. Looking foreward to getting the pup out on some roosters with some experienced dogs. Oh, and i better not catch ya sniffin around lookin for my local {home} roosters while im workin either!!!!! I can get off at some mighty funny times during hunting season, and am pretty tough to pattern eh!!

keep a strain on er.

Coyote Joe
10-17-2007, 07:09 PM
Cohod How did your new pup work out for you? There was a ton of birds at Rolling Hills. We got into an area with a bunch of wild Birds. Monday was easier than Tuesday it's amazing how the wild birds adapt so quickly. I am heading back there on thusday night for the weekend hunt. Are you still going to that area over the weekend.