PDA

View Full Version : bow setup

johnheat
10-07-2010, 10:06 PM
I just bought a used diamond rock and I am wondering where in the Edmonton area would be the best place for me to take it to have it checked and setup, this is my first attempt at archery so I have lots to learn and need some guidance or suggestions.

johnheat
10-10-2010, 02:40 PM
come on guys someone must have a suggestion.

curt7mm
10-10-2010, 03:34 PM
Lawrence at Accurate Archery really knows his stuff. If there is ever an issue with my bow he can fix it. After he tunes it, he will make sure your bow is shooting properly for you on his outdoor range. He is west of Edmonton, drive west on hwy 627 and then couple of km south on RR272. Good luck.

ghglenn
10-10-2010, 09:48 PM
If you are south, go to Jim at Pipestone Archery, west of Millet (780) 387-5006. Great guy to deal with, and will dial it in for you.

wctbowtech
10-11-2010, 07:13 AM
Sherwood Park Archery, is about the closest to you and they should be able to help you out.

Cal
10-11-2010, 09:35 AM
Sherwood Park Archery, is about the closest to you and they should be able to help you out.

Keep in mind I have not been there since around 05 and things may have changed, but I bought my bow there and was not impressed with their service. They probably did a good job with the regulars but With me and my wife they just hustled through the setup and any time we asked them to adjust somthing they would say it was just our shooting. Some of it very likely was but the more shooting I did and the more guys I talked to the more I realised that alot of the time they just didnt want to bother.