PDA

View Full Version : pictures

maddwapper
10-15-2010, 07:03 PM
im wondering if theres anyone on here who can tell how to put pictures on here ..you must also know that im an idiot when it comes to computers . so if anyone can help me i would appreciate it thankyou

billie
10-15-2010, 08:25 PM
Below your posting window is a 'manage your attachments' window. Go to it and select 'browse' then search to find your pics on your PC.

billie
10-15-2010, 08:28 PM
There's also an instructional sticky in the General Discussion forum.

Fishfinder
10-16-2010, 02:21 AM
im wondering if theres anyone on here who can tell how to put pictures on here ..you must also know that im an idiot when it comes to computers . so if anyone can help me i would appreciate it thankyou

Hey, someone will help u out soon, jus give them a bit, still fishin:sHa_shakeshout:I too am computer challenged but when I felt the need to post a pic, tons of info on "how to" was offered from many a folk on here!
Or do a forum search about posting pics, tons of info already posted. I'd like to help ya out more, but in the end, I got someone else to do it for me lol.

Whatcha catch....tell us tell us tell us, big, small, disfigured, manipulated,...I love fish! Do tell!
U caught a gooder of some sort (dont care bout pics) DO TELL!

Cheers n GL all!

maddwapper
10-16-2010, 06:01 AM
lots of 3 and 4 lb rainbows at hinton:shark:

maddwapper
10-16-2010, 06:03 AM
lots of 3 and 4 lb rainbows at hinton

honda450
10-16-2010, 06:04 AM
If ya email them to me I will post them for ya.

wjg990@yahoo.ca

Geezle
10-16-2010, 08:45 AM
Easiest way is to sign up for a free Photobucket account, and upload your pics there. Then when you mouse over the pics in your album, it'll give you several different 'codes' you can use to put them in an email or on a forum or whatever. Just copy the line where it says IMG Code and then paste it in your post and you're done :)

maddwapper
10-16-2010, 07:27 PM
Easiest way is to sign up for a free Photobucket account, and upload your pics there. Then when you mouse over the pics in your album, it'll give you several different 'codes' you can use to put them in an email or on a forum or whatever. Just copy the line where it says IMG Code and then paste it in your post and you're done :)

how do iget this photo bucket

goober
10-16-2010, 07:31 PM
how do iget this photo bucket

www.photobucket.com