PDA

View Full Version : old ray lafleurs favorite fishing story

maddwapper
10-21-2010, 07:16 PM
old ray lafleur was was a an old fishing friend of mine. he passed on a few years ago age 78 . he was a carpenter and extremly talented ..ray was born and raised in ontario ..he moved to TAYLOR.B,C ABOUT 40 years ago . he loved to fish and hunt he thought the gun registery was hogwash and did what lots of gun owners did about that situation,, well this is a story he told to me some years ago,,, when i was a boy he says money was hard to come by , so the yanks would come arround and fish in all the best fishing holes along the river ,,and he and his buddies would go to the dump and gather up old bed springs.. they woulld then take them to these fishing holes and weigh them down with rocks ,,after the fishing was over they would swim down on the bed springs and gather up all the lures ,,and then we would sell em back to the stupid yanks,,,hope you liked the story thankyou:argue2:

great white whaler
10-22-2010, 08:47 AM
[QUOTE=maddwapper;713113]old ray lafleur was was a an old fishing friend of mine. he passed on a few years ago age 78 . he was a carpenter and extremly talented ..ray was born and raised in ontario ..he moved to TAYLOR.B,C ABOUT 40 years ago . he loved to fish and hunt he thought the gun registery was hogwash and did what lots of gun owners did about that situation,, well this is a story he told to me some years ago,,, when i was a boy he says money was hard to come by , so the yanks would come arround and fish in all the best fishing holes along the river ,,and he and his buddies would go to the dump and gather up old bed springs.. they woulld then take them to these fishing holes and weigh them down with rocks ,,after the fishing was over they would swim down on the bed springs and gather up all the lures ,,and then we would sell em back to the stupid yanks,,,hope you liked the story thankyou:argue2:[ great idea :thinking-006: a log would work:bad_boys_20: