PDA

View Full Version : CFL season comming to a end

Jamie
10-25-2007, 09:17 PM
Well it's now obvious that ED sucks worse than Calgary this year. And let me tell you.. That aint saying much.

But Calgary will make the playoffs and for that we should be grateful. Calgary has stuggled this year but Henry really has stepped up his game. Hopefully he can stay healthy. It would be nice to see Calgary pull of a few upsets in the comming month. I think they have it in them... I just dont know if they can make it happen. I dont think this team has enough confidence.. But who knows.. Its one game at a time.

Calgary to play Sask.. Calgary to Play BC.. BC goes to the GC.

Jamie

TreeGuy
10-25-2007, 10:12 PM
Gotta say one thing, Jamie. What I love about the CFL is that as long as you make playoffs, ya got a good shot at the GC. Cool.

Calgary's problem is that it's going to be a freakin' madhouse as this is the RR's first home playoff game in forever. Hopefully Hank can work his magic once again and we'll go from there. I'll predict a Stamps win, as Sask may just be more nervous due to the amount of hype and pressure put on 'em. As for BC......one bridge at a time.

Tree

Okotokian
10-26-2007, 08:49 AM
Machochia's gotta go. Fast. thirty-some years making the playoffs, and now missing two years in a row? And who the hell is the GM there anyway? Some business guy as I recall, don't think a football man. both should be gone. Hugh Campbell, come back, we miss you!

Walleyes
10-26-2007, 10:24 AM
Yes its been another disapointing year for us Esk fans...I hate to say it but I am actually pulling for Sask this year ( I don't beleive my ears) They will take the stamps I beleive. Now B.C. I'm not sure,, they are a very strong team,, but if they can take B.C. they got a great chance at taking the GC I just don't see anyone in the east as being that strong this year... I beleive who ever takes the west will take the cup...

As far as Machochia,, he is gone as head coach,,, it has already been stated that he will be the GM next year and whats his name the offensive coach will be taking over as head coach,,, so we'll see how that works...

russ
10-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Calgary to play Sask.. Calgary to Play BC.. BC goes to the GC.

Jamie

Well you sort of have it right :D

Think Green!

Timberj
10-26-2007, 12:40 PM
Got my flights and rooms booked for T.O., had anticipated BC in final this year...and being a diehard Canucklehead...gotta go support the team. Never been to a cup before, so should be a hoot....

Walleyes
10-26-2007, 01:12 PM
Have fun timberj and most importantly "do not" take any pictures... Remember what happens at grey cup stays at grey cup...

209x50
10-26-2007, 01:48 PM
I am actually pulling for Sask this year ( I don't beleive my ears) .
My daughter is married to a fine Saskatchewan boy and of course he is a rabid Riders fan. I asked him the other day how much of the provincial budget goes to paying off the guy responsible for keeping Majokie hired on. :evilgrin:
Go Stamps!

GPBuzz
10-26-2007, 11:39 PM
Wow, can not believe the game tonight.
Danny M. and /or your coaching staff are true bone heads. 3rd and goal, a field goal puts the game (17 points) out of reach but NO, WE WANT 7 points or nothing... we got nothing.

If the executives keep him for any position within the organization they to are bone heads also.

being kind
GPBuzz

WCTHEMI
10-27-2007, 12:02 AM
They better fire that boneheaded coach, thats for sure. That part, going for the TD, not the FG, never even made the news.