PDA

View Full Version : Jammin Jigs

Joe Fehr
11-22-2010, 07:27 PM
Anyone ever order from these guys?
I just put in a $55.00 order with them works out to around 90 jigs. Shipping is $2.50 :sHa_shakeshout: Best shipping cost I have ever seen from a US company.

Should be at the house by the time I am able to get out ice fishing.
Looking at 4 days of R&R in Adelaide with the possibility of a day of reef fishing in there somewhere. :scared0018:

hard_azz
11-22-2010, 08:29 PM
wow they got some nice lookin stuff on there... wat kinna fish r u goin after with the tackle u ordered? i kinna like the look of those panfish spoons with the bead on the treble.

let us know how they work out when u get them

Joe Fehr
11-22-2010, 11:07 PM
I ordered the 62 piece all purpose kit and walleye kit #3. Be going after trout, brookies and rainbows, perch, walleye, burbot and maybe some white fish.

They have a chip guarantee too so if the paint starts chipping send it back and they replace it :sHa_shakeshout: But for the price it is hard to go wrong. Especially looking at the price for the Marmish jigs.

Big Schnizz
11-23-2010, 01:10 PM
I ordered some last year and they are nice jigs, the price is right and the shipping is right. The Richard jig is the real beauty of the bunch though.

Joe Fehr
11-23-2010, 01:18 PM
Saw those after I placed the order or I would have got one of every color. :sign0161:

AK47
11-23-2010, 03:21 PM
I am not big fan of those. I prefer jigs from

http://www.yourbobbersdown.com/alljigs.html

Ordered many times - excellent quality. More expensive but thats wolfram we are talking about. Plus they have jigs with hole in the body and not the loop which work way better with marmish rods.