PDA

View Full Version : Pine Lake

WalleyeMaster
11-29-2010, 11:39 AM
I made it out to pine lake yesterday a good 6 to 8in of ice, i have not fished it since i was a little kid with my dad. i have been told thire is good walleye, perch and pike fishing on the lake? where are some spots to try....i was out in front of scottys and landed a few little perch.

Albertadiver
11-29-2010, 11:45 AM
There's some decent pike in there. Walleye are usually smaller. Perch used to be great, but are getting much smaller.

People driving on the lake yet?

WalleyeMaster
11-29-2010, 11:48 AM
No i didint see anyone driving on the ice maybe a little car would be allright but im going to wait another week or two.

Sir. Kenneth
11-29-2010, 04:11 PM
No i didint see anyone driving on the ice maybe a little car would be allright but im going to wait another week or two.

What depth were you getting the perch at? Some buddies and i are heading out there for a new years trip but im sure i will be out there before then? What were you catching the perch on and again at what depth?

Thanks for the tips.

K

thrude1
11-29-2010, 07:11 PM
go across the lake from scotties(northeast) to the point on the north side of the bay with all the houses. if your there more than 20mins without a bite your not doing it rite hehehe! tons of eyes usually yellow jig green body and tip with small minow. if you stay long enough and your arms not worn out from the eyes the big pikers will come.

WalleyeMaster
11-29-2010, 08:39 PM
i was in 15ft of water acordding to my sonar flasher and i was useing a 1/8ounce northland forage minnow (jigging spoon) in a firetiger color and tiped with maggots.