PDA

View Full Version : Mystery lake???

fish-slaughter
12-02-2010, 07:31 PM
Theres a lake out west of Edmonton on rrr20 and south twp road 540 iv seen people fishin does anyone know what its called.

fearnobeer
12-02-2010, 07:49 PM
Not sure what it's name is but I heard there is "BIG PERCH IN THERE" Gonna meet "Dezmo there Tommorrow"He He

fish-slaughter
12-02-2010, 09:02 PM
Huh well maybe ill have to hit it up one day.I need to get some perch skills down. thanks for the info

RUBBERDUCKY
12-03-2010, 08:32 AM
I live right out there and i've never heard of anyone catching perch. I know there is an old gravel pit that was stocked with rainbows...but nothing about perch? I would like to know more if anyone has info.

bunnyhunter
12-03-2010, 08:50 AM
Not sure what it's name is but I heard there is "BIG PERCH IN THERE" Gonna meet "Dezmo there Tommorrow"He He

This guy likes sending people out to lakes with no fish. DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM.

fish-slaughter
12-03-2010, 10:06 AM
I was talkin to a guy I work with about those ponds today and he said he herd a guy use to have a fish farm out there and he used it as a holding pond.If that's true there might be some nice fish in there!! Im gonna head out there today and see what I catch and Ill let you guys know!! Thanks for the heads up on bunnyhunter don't know why people have to do things like that?