PDA

View Full Version : decision to make?

pikehunter1989
12-21-2010, 07:22 PM
ok so i already started a thread about pinehurst..but i found out the ice is still a bit on the thin side and lots of floodwater. so now i have a list of a few lakes that id like to try out next week..however ill only have time for one or two of them..any others that are with in a couple hr drive of gibbons i would also be willing to consider. so here is the list

gull lake-for some whites and or pike

sylvan lake- pike and or whites

fawecett lake- i have no info on the lake so not terribly sure on what to go for

baptiste lake- i hear there are some good sized pike in there?

anyways i would like any info i can get on these lakes and what your opinion is on them..i really like catching decent sized pike. but i would also like to get into some whites..but would give up a chance at whites for a good chance at a 20 lber. also any info on ice conditions would be great. i know there are guys driving on sylvan and gull from some of the threads i have read on here.

im not looking for anyones hot spots..just some guidance to hopefully get me on some decent fishing. and also if anyone is intrested in heading out next week toss me a message. i plan on fishing probobly 4 out of 5 days next week so some company is always great