PDA

View Full Version : Mikisew Sport Fishing Open For Business

Rob Miskosky
12-22-2010, 12:18 PM
For those who weren't aware, Mikisew Sport Fishing's sister company, Air Mikisew, had some problems in 2010 that caused Mikisew Sport Fishing, an entirely separate company, to have to work through several challenges to fly customers to their fishing destinations in order to complete their 2010 commitments, which they did. Air Mikisew have suspended their air services for the forseeable future and is working to solve their issues, however, Mikisew Sport Fishing are open for business and have secured a reputable air charter company to resume their flying operations with the Caravan being the aircraft of choice. With 10 exceptional fly-in lakes to choose from, Mikisew Sport Fishing is one of the top operations in the province and according to General Manager Tim Gillies, there are still some great slots open for the 2011 season. So, rumours aside, Mikisew Sport Fishing did not go under and are operating as per usual.

genoel
12-25-2010, 10:27 PM
Absolutely great news Rob! I noticed today that the their wesite had been updated and immediately sent an email off to Tim. I was worried that last years problems may have chased Tim away and was very excited to see that they will be running again this year.
Last year marked my 6th consecutive year flying with them and I highly recommend them for anyone looking for this type of adventure. To have one of these beautiful lakes all to yourself is my kind of all inclusive!
Can't wait to tell my wife that we'll be on our way again, and to find out on Christmas day is just the icing on the cake! And with a last name like Noel what a nice present this was indeed!

George Noel

:sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout: