PDA

View Full Version : Xmas trouble

fishstix
12-22-2010, 11:07 PM
I just opened a quality street candy and the foil wrapper was stuck to the chocolate....what should i do?

Merry Christmas everyone!

Fishstix!!

WalleyeMaster
12-23-2010, 12:04 AM
oh man you should sue them lol if some dumb ***** can sue for breaking through the ice then you should be able to sue for foil wrapper stuck to your candy:bad_boys_20:

horsetrader
12-23-2010, 12:12 AM
oh man you should sue them lol if some dumb ***** can sue for breaking through the ice then you should be able to sue for foil wrapper stuck to your candy:bad_boys_20:

OHH SNAP!!!!!!!!!:47b20s0:

chubbdarter
12-23-2010, 12:19 AM
i hate when the toilet paper rips

Okotokian
12-23-2010, 08:18 AM
Hang on... just let me turn down this commercial about donating to starving orphans in Africa...

OK, back. What really burns my butt how when the town clears the streets they sometimes leave a ridge of snow in front of my driveway that I have to clean out! :sign0176::angry3:

;)

Merry Christmas

roots x press
12-23-2010, 08:29 AM
I just opened a quality street candy and the foil wrapper was stuck to the chocolate....what should i do?

Merry Christmas everyone!

Fishstix!!

hold on what your supposed to take the foil off.....damn now someone tells me

5Weight
12-23-2010, 09:23 AM
Well now, if that ain't one dilly of a pickle... hmmmmm...

- have you tried the Slap Chop? Should make quick use of the foil
- the Magic Bullet would puree that candy/chocolate concoction in 2.5 seconds flat and leave the foil in a quivering ball
- what about the Thigh Master? you could put the candy between the springs and squeeze the foil off
- hmmmm, yes, the blanket with the sleeves! Wrap up the candy and it should become soft enough to pull the foil away
- you must have tried the handyman's secret weapon duct tape somehow
- or, if all else fails, just clean up your mess with a Sham Wow, because it IS made in Germany, and "those Germans make good stuff"

yes, too much time in front of a TV and not enough time spent out fishing... I know...

Alberta Bigbore
12-23-2010, 11:39 AM
http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac153/mojobass/padlockgif.jpg

I.B.T.L.

this thread is full of LOL's