PDA

View Full Version : god. cant beleive this

gui
12-24-2010, 02:39 PM
we whent fishing at sylvan lake and. maybe an hour in fishing. my g/f loses the fishing rod in the hole. so i had to fish it out. and then when were about to leave i though i had a story to tell but it turned out much more was coming. i gaved her my car keys cuz i didnt wanna lose them. so she had zip up pockets. but it turns out i ask her for the keys for the car and we couldnt find them anywhere. n she looked in the hole for fun and there they were at them bottom of the water. i was like gooooood now this no way. so i had to fish that out too. what a pain. i was ****ed. i even had the remote starter. but still works so good. but i cant beleive this day. it was time to go. what a bad lucky day. but we caught 7 white fish so it was ok

chubbdarter
12-24-2010, 02:48 PM
we whent fishing at sylvan lake and. maybe an hour in fishing. my g/f loses the fishing rod in the hole. so i had to fish it out. and then when were about to leave i though i had a story to tell but it turned out much more was coming. i gaved her my car keys cuz i didnt wanna lose them. so she had zip up pockets. but it turns out i ask her for the keys for the car and we couldnt find them anywhere. n she looked in the hole for fun and there they were at them bottom of the water. i was like gooooood now this no way. so i had to fish that out too. what a pain. i was ****ed. i even had the remote starter. but still works so good. but i cant beleive this day. it was time to go. what a bad lucky day. but we caught 7 white fish so it was ok

hahahhahahahha I hope she is HOT!!
merry christmas

Alberta Bigbore
12-24-2010, 03:19 PM
Thats comedy, I have a really expensive folding knife in the bottom of Brownlows on Gull Lake, lol

mooseman1
12-24-2010, 03:24 PM
any pic's or video of this? it would be a great hit on youtube.

hayseed
12-24-2010, 05:03 PM
Yup, sucks but at least you didnt get skunked. I lost 2 pairs of sunglasses in one day last year at Gull...AND got skunked...:(

FishingMOM
12-24-2010, 05:37 PM
Gui

PLEASE invest in a couple of Dog Leash Clips. (couple of bucks)
http://www.keyosk.co.uk/images-products/pr-key-accessories-key-clips-belt-clip-dog-lead-clip.jpg

I use them for my keys.
They are attached to the ring part and then I either clip the other end to a bra strap or belt loop or other such object so they never never get lost.

Plus even toddlers can use the clips, so surely your girlfriend will be able to keep track of the keys.

mudbug
12-24-2010, 05:44 PM
I'm thinking it would be a good idea for all of us to put a magnet in our fishing kits.... Princess Auto always has them on sale and it would take much to fix a hole or some other way of attaching a line to it :)

matathonman
12-24-2010, 07:31 PM
haaaa ha ha ha. That's a heck of a day! I donated a phone same way to Eagle Lake. Laugh about it now but didn't think it was so funny then.

Geezle
12-24-2010, 07:35 PM
I'm thinking it would be a good idea for all of us to put a magnet in our fishing kits.... Princess Auto always has them on sale and it would take much to fix a hole or some other way of attaching a line to it :)

I picked up a big magnet from Princess Auto the day after I watched Terry lose his iPhone down the hole! :sHa_sarcasticlol:

dragon
12-24-2010, 10:07 PM
Thats comedy, I have a really expensive folding knife in the bottom of Brownlows on Gull Lake, lol

there is a un opened juice box at the bottom of pigeon lake courteous of my 3 yr old. :sign0176:

mudbug
12-24-2010, 10:21 PM
I picked up a big magnet from Princess Auto the day after I watched Terry lose his iPhone down the hole! :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Great minds think alike :sHa_shakeshout:

Willowtrail
12-24-2010, 10:33 PM

You didn't have that when I dropped my knife down the hole at Chickakoo. Maybe your bad luck this year for dropping things.

I picked this up at Sherwood Park Home Hardware and bent the hook into a loop and tied on some fireline from a spare spool. $5 and fits in my small tackle box,

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x325/willowtrail/Fishing/IMG00013-20101204-0832.jpg

RedFisher
12-25-2010, 05:26 PM
I dont know how many times ive dropped my phone or keys down the hole... here's a good trick once you get them back... put your remote started or even keyless entry or your phone into a bucket of rice overnight completely cover in and dont touch it for at least 24 hours... it'll soak all the water up and out....