PDA

View Full Version : lethbridge and area Report

gprime27
01-02-2011, 05:31 PM
Anyone been out to Ridge or Keho or Clear or any other places for that matter?

I made park lake today had a few bites

Met JTS1 at Nicholas Sharon this afternoon and seems like alot of people seen alot of different fish. I managed to hook a decent brookie 25 feet away from where JTS had his shack ;)

jts1
01-02-2011, 06:12 PM
You sure did. Them Brooks sure are a good lookn fish. We seen a ton of fish. But did not get any on the ice. I will be back there on my next trip down this way. Going to hit PCR on the way home tomorrow. Should be on ice around 9 or so if anyone is around there. Just going to head out from where the boat launch is. Be sure to send me a PM if you are going to be uo my way. It was good to meet you today

gprime27
01-02-2011, 06:16 PM
Talked to the wife about the meet and greet fishing gathering at PCR you where talking about on the 8th. I'm gonna make it up for it :)

jts1
01-02-2011, 07:06 PM
It is being held @ Spray Lakes. Flygirl has a thread started for it have a look. I will be stoping in at PCR tomorrow on my way home however

JJRND
01-02-2011, 10:54 PM
I was out at the ridge about 5 days ago. The water was quite merky. A group of us were fishing about 25 feet of water in a hut and water visibility was maybe 10 feet. The ice was a good 10-12 inches thick. We were there for about 3 hours and not even a nibble.

npauls
01-03-2011, 12:01 PM
JJRND,

What part of the lake were you guys fishing? There is a few spots that I tried last year and seen a ton of whitefish but didn't spot any eyes or pike. I wouldn't mind trying out there at a few of the spots I like in the summer to see if I can find some walleyes but they will be a long walk no matter where you start from and right now I can't haul anything.

Nate

JJRND
01-03-2011, 01:22 PM
Hey Nate,

We were fishing the northeast part of the reservoir. We were fishing off the rocks near the dam. We didn't have any luck however. We thought with 6 of us, we'd get at least a bite. We didn't try the shallower water, and I'm sure there are some big pike and eyes cruising the shorelines. The biggest problem I can see is the water visibility, but it might be better closer to the shoreline. Let me know how you do out there if you end up going.