PDA

View Full Version : Flood water at Hasse.

264WINMAG
01-06-2011, 11:11 AM
Heard there is a lot of flood water at Hasse, also only about 8 inchs of ice. Anyone been there?

Garry B
01-06-2011, 11:39 AM
We were there last week. Much flood water near the access. Maybe other places too. Further out we found 14" of ice. Bit of white at top, the rest good. I would not drive a vehicle on there. It's just not pretty this year.

Willowtrail
01-06-2011, 09:20 PM
Was there today. North of the island had 3 inches of flood water. West had none. Last week after drilling holes the holes boiled over. Today none. Guys shouldn`t be driving on there but today someone came out and parked 50` away from us. If you want to drive on the lake park away from me. I walked out for a reason. About 16 inches of ice but cracks everywhere and lots of snow. It`s the smallest lake around, walk out.

goober
01-06-2011, 09:21 PM
Was there today. North of the island had 3`of flood water. West had none. Last week after drilling holes the holes boiled over. Today none. Guys shouldn`t be driving on there but today someone came out and parked 50` away from us. If you want to drive on the lake park away from me. I walked out for a reason. About 16`of ice but cracks everywhere and lots of snow. It`s the smallest lake around, walk out

X2!! Play it safe this year!!!

w_worbeck
01-06-2011, 09:32 PM
Was there today. North of the island had 3`of flood water. West had none. Last week after drilling holes the holes boiled over. Today none. Guys shouldn`t be driving on there but today someone came out and parked 50` away from us. If you want to drive on the lake park away from me. I walked out for a reason. About 16`of ice but cracks everywhere and lots of snow. It`s the smallest lake around, walk out

That's a lot of ice 16' are u sure not 16"
:bad_boys_20:

The Anvil
01-06-2011, 11:34 PM
Mayatan is the same more or less right now...

Some of the worst ice I have seen in a while.. false ice on top, and just poor all over.

Safety first!