PDA

View Full Version : PCR tomorrow afternoon/night?

npauls
01-06-2011, 07:38 PM
I was just wondering if anyone wanted to come with me or meet me at PCR tomorrow afternoon or evening and fish into dark?

I would just head out alone but because of my back problem I can't lift any of my gear in and out of my truck and am not suppose to be drilling holes.

If anyone would like to hop in the truck from the lethbridge area or meet me at the lake from anywhere else just let me know by about noon or so tomorrow. All I really would need help with is the lifting and hole drilling part.

I have enough gear and my own huts and auger. I will also have my wife help me with loading it from the garage into the truck.

I am just going stir crazy and need to get out on the ice and tomorrow is about the only chance I will get for awhile to get out and hook some fish.

Nate

WayneChristie
01-06-2011, 07:44 PM
Im thinking of heading there Saturday, but I know thats not tomorrow.

jts1
01-06-2011, 07:47 PM
I am headed back down to lethbridge early Feb. We should head to The Crows Nest and do a little fishing. Or maybe Chin. My days off in Feb are 4,5,6,7,8,14,15,16,17,23,24,25,26, let me know what works for you. And yes I have a sweet job....

WayneChristie
01-06-2011, 07:57 PM
I am headed back down to lethbridge early Feb. We should head to The Crows Nest and do a little fishing. Or maybe Chin. My days off in Feb are 4,5,6,7,8,14,15,16,17,23,24,25,26, let me know what works for you. And yes I have a sweet job....

yah but the rest of us dont glow in the dark after work LOL Nate if you can make it Saturday let me know, I will be fishing Sunday too, (big surprise) just not sure where yet

npauls
01-06-2011, 08:00 PM
Hey Wayne,

I would meet you there saturday but its my sons first birthday party and then I am suppose to go watch my hockey team play and then go for beers and wings with them after the game. Sunday my wife works all day so I only have friday afternoon/evening to head out.

Jts,

Depending on what happens with my back I will have all that time off also haha. From the sounds of it I could be off until the end of June or better. We could pretty much meet up and head where ever you would want around here. I don't know a whole lot about ice fishing chin but we could go on the hunt for perch and eyes at sherburn or hit up nicholas sheran and hammer some fat trout and maybe some perch.

I would also say we could head to the pass and chuck some flies on the crow but I don't think my back would stand up to that right now. There is always ice fishing at lees or beauvais though.

nate

jts1
01-06-2011, 08:04 PM
yah but the rest of us dont glow in the dark after work LOL Nate if you can make it Saturday let me know, I will be fishing Sunday too, (big surprise) just not sure where yet

LOL yes I may have a slight glow. And I think Im starting to grow another leg. Ohhh wait that aint a leg..... :sEm_oops2:

" There is always ice fishing at lees or beauvais though"
Thats what I was thinking. That NS didnt produce for me on Sunday I seen tons of fish Pike Perch and a few nice Brooks but couldnt get anything to bite. I think they get hit hard there and have seen everything more than once.

nicemustang
01-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Please hold. Checking with the wife (I had to babysit but I think that is cancelled).

chubbdarter
01-06-2011, 08:15 PM
Please hold. Checking with the wife (I had to babysit but I think that is cancelled).

yaaaa tang get them new windlass's out there

gramps73
01-06-2011, 08:16 PM

Stang,,
It is not babysitting it is called parenting..lol

nicemustang
01-06-2011, 08:31 PM
Dang I'm out.

And gramps...it's babysitting to me. Leave the parenting up to the women that know what they are doing....I just provided the sperm.

gramps73
01-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Apparently the wife is not a member, lol

nicemustang
01-06-2011, 08:36 PM
Nope! But kidding aside. She had plans to go out after I get home from work which means I have to stay home. I thought they were cancelled, but clearly not. Oh well, getting out sat for the whole day. Gramps, why aren't you coming or too far of a walk for you old fart?

npauls
01-06-2011, 08:37 PM
Don't worry stang I call it babysitting to haha. To bad you can't get out of it. We still have to meet up and put our heads together to hammer some fish.

Nate

gramps73
01-06-2011, 09:04 PM
Nope! But kidding aside. She had plans to go out after I get home from work which means I have to stay home. I thought they were cancelled, but clearly not. Oh well, getting out sat for the whole day. Gramps, why aren't you coming or too far of a walk for you old fart?

I was thinking of coming but could not find someone to pull me out there on a sled..

CountryRoadz
01-07-2011, 09:38 AM
Any update on the fishing and ice thickness at PCR?

Thanks

baitfisher83
01-07-2011, 09:46 AM
Any update on the fishing and ice thickness at PCR?

Thanks

Ice is about 16-18 inches near the boat docks, still very thin under the bridge, fishing good for the most part, depends what you're chasing..lol

bowness
01-09-2011, 10:03 AM
Are people driving on the ice?

baitfisher83
01-09-2011, 10:06 AM
People are driving on the south side of the lake, the north side and close to the bridge are still too thin to drive on.