PDA

View Full Version : Spay tips wanted!!

Fennwick
01-16-2011, 01:47 PM
Hey All,

I'm heading up to spray lakes next weekend and I have never fished there before.
After looking at the pics of the AO gathering a few weeks back (I couldn't make it), I want to catch some of those big Bulls. I've only got one bull under my belt and would love to get a pic of me with a big Bull to add to the collection.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated, if anyone wants to meet up, that would be great to. Any tips on getting a white as well, would be helpful.

Thanks!

chubbdarter
01-16-2011, 01:51 PM
Hey All,

I'm heading up to spray lakes next weekend and I have never fished there before.
After looking at the pics of the AO gathering a few weeks back (I couldn't make it), I want to catch some of those big Bulls. I've only got one bull under my belt and would love to get a pic of me with a big Bull to add to the collection.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated, if anyone wants to meet up, that would be great to. Any tips on getting a white as well, would be helpful.

Thanks!

i could be mistaken but i didnt see any big bull pics from that gathering....you may have seen logan's pics of K-lakes. Logan is the Bull trout master on there has pics of alot of beautiful bulls. Search his posts

and good luck

Fennwick
01-16-2011, 02:10 PM
i could be mistaken but i didnt see any big bull pics from that gathering....you may have seen logan's pics of K-lakes. Logan is the Bull trout master on there has pics of alot of beautiful bulls. Search his posts

and good luck

Looks like I got my lakes mixed up, I meant Lower K. Any tips would be helpful.

Thanks!

chubbdarter
01-16-2011, 02:13 PM
Looks like I got my lakes mixed up, I meant Lower K. Any tips would be helpful.

Thanks!

im no expert there...search his posts, he is pretty open about his lure choice and water depths

jacenbeers
01-16-2011, 03:17 PM
You need to find a super deep spot and use glowing buzz bombs.

critter
01-16-2011, 06:36 PM
that being said jacenbeers, ive had just as good of luck on shallow points and shoals with a 2 inch black leech pattern in 10-30 feet of water.