PDA

View Full Version : Ghost res

icefisher11
01-24-2011, 11:48 AM
Just wondering if anyone has drove to the south side of the lake this year? I never see people drive over to the south side, Just wondering if it is safe? or why i never see people over there? ive been up to the west island and all over the north side and ice is great. any information is appreciated.

icefisher11
01-24-2011, 07:31 PM
anyone?? and is anyone going out there tomorrow ?

Dust1n
01-24-2011, 07:41 PM
most people are takin a break cause its slow this year

nicemustang
01-24-2011, 08:25 PM
The ice is fine, why would the north side be good and the south not?

icefisher11
01-24-2011, 08:42 PM
thanks. i dont know i just never see people over there and dont want to risk it. seems like it would be good anyhow. i guess i will go check it out now. And why wouldnt more people venture over there or am i just there at the wrong times? i havent seen tracks either though thats why i asked.

chubbdarter
01-24-2011, 08:49 PM
thanks. i dont know i just never see people over there and dont want to risk it. seems like it would be good anyhow. i guess i will go check it out now. And why wouldnt more people venture over there or am i just there at the wrong times? i havent seen tracks either though thats why i asked.

ive crossed the lake many times without a problem...not saying its safe now but i have done it.
i had a friend who now lives in white rock that aways crossed the lake and fished around the first little island from the dam.....he caught alot of burbs in 8-10 feet of water.
depending on the water level it may or may not be a island as it was close to shore

icefisher11
01-24-2011, 08:58 PM
thanks for the info, thats where i was thinking of trying.

nicemustang
01-24-2011, 09:14 PM
Burbs there? Hmmm...not that I know of. White and lakers? Yes! North side for lakers and west side for rockies. Jan 1st the ice was 16 over between the islands. Lots of tracks that way.

chubbdarter
01-24-2011, 09:19 PM
Burbs there? Hmmm...not that I know of. White and lakers? Yes! North side for lakers and west side for rockies. Jan 1st the ice was 16 over between the islands. Lots of tracks that way.

yup Burbs..sadly ive caught a few. ones i caught werent big so i didnt scream..burbs are in the Bow too
rainbows, browns, lakers, rmw, and burbs

icefisher11
01-24-2011, 09:29 PM
thanks guys. hopefully ill get into a few lakers and burbs. last time i was there was around boxing day never seen much for tracks to the north side then. but i will give it a go either tomorrow or wednesday. ill let you know how it turns out.