PDA

View Full Version : Trout Unlimited Dinner/Auction - Central AB

tiggity
01-24-2011, 04:15 PM
Hi everyone,
Trout Unlimited Central Alberta Chapter is having a Dinner / Auction May 12, 2011 at the Black Knight Inn in Red Deer. The tickets are $60/pp or a table of 8 for $480 with a complementary gift, this event is also fully licensed at approx $5/drink.

The last Dinner and Auction was two years ago and it completely sold out! The event will consist of a buffet dinner, live and silent auctions, raffles, and even door prizes. We are expecting over 120 items ranging from float trips, hiking and golf packages, rods and reels, outdoor gear, kitchen gadgets, spa packages, power tools, and of course many fishing must haves! It will be an amazing night with a huge variety items, there will certainly be something you just can’t pass up! Ticket purchases can be arranged by sending me a private message but they are limited so all sales are on a first come first served basis.

Please remember that all proceeds go towards the Central Alberta chapter! This will help continue our efforts to provide better fish habitat and greater quality of fishing for all. Since 1982, we have done work on Stauffer Creek, Clear Creek, Prairie Creek, the Blackstone, McLeod River and the Ram system. Help us help your creeks and fishing habitats, come out and support your local Trout Unlimited Chapter.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Trout Fishing Basics
01-31-2011, 10:08 AM
Do you have to be a member? If so how do I become one?

Joe.

tiggity
01-31-2011, 02:33 PM
Do you have to be a member? If so how do I become one?

Joe.
No, you don't have to be a member to come to the dinner/auction. As for purchasing a membership, we will be selling them at the auction to anyone interested, or you can purchase them online at the Trout unlimited website or follow the link bellow.

thanks for your interest.

http://www.tucanada.org/TUC_membership.shtml

Guitarplayingfish
02-08-2011, 12:37 PM
If you ever need some live music, don't hesitate to ask =)
I play solo acoustic guitar, and have experience playing for banquets and dinners (CPAWS, Watershed councils, private functions, etc)

tiggity
02-09-2011, 08:09 AM
Thanks for the offer Guitarplayinfish but I think we have all of that stuff covered already. And just for a little update, we have approximately 40/160 tickets sold and the event is still 3 months away, so act soon to ensure your place at a table.

tiggity
03-25-2011, 09:28 AM
Well, the TU dinner/auction is just over a month away now and we only have approximately 70 tickets remaining. Also to update everyone on the Auction Items we currently have in our possession;
Three float trips
Two rod and reel packages (one hand made and one Winston rod)
Waders and boots
Other fishing accessories such as coolers, fly boxes, flies, and more
Several different golf packages
Work site Radio
And we have many more items committed

Remember this is all to support a good cause, Sustaining Central Alberta’s Trout habitat and trout fisheries. At this auction there will be a short speech about our up coming and past projects to inform everyone on the great cause you are supporting.
If anyone is interested in purchasing tickets, or donating items to the auction please feel free to contact me at (403) 848 - 1024 or by Private Message

You can also see information about the event at the following Link
http://www.tucanada.org/TUC_event.php?item=230

tiggity
04-15-2011, 08:38 AM
I thought I would give everyone another little update. We only have 40 tickets remaining and they are going quick! If you interested in joining us at this amazing event please message me or visit our website listed earlier. As of today, we have 4 rod and reel packages – you can never have too many rods, wading boots, some awesome golf packages, art, flies, great float trips, and oh course items for the ladies – it will be like heaven! There are too many great items to list so come partake in a great night to support our local fisheries and talk with some of the people that know them best! All proceeds go to the Trout Unlimited Central Alberta Chapter and from the sounds of it we have lots of plans for this year.

tiggity
05-02-2011, 08:58 AM
Hey everyone,
The dinner is just over a week away and everyone has to have thier final ticket sales numbers in tomorrow night and the website sales are being shut down. If you are interested at all please let me know by 5:00 pm tomorrow. You can pay for the tickets either through me in person or at the door of the black night inn the night of the event (May 12). We only have about 35 tickets remaining and the auction items are piling up. We now have vests, wader bags, art, jewelry, a fly tying desk, a chain saw, drill and bits set, in addition to everything else already mentioned. If anyone is interested in tickets, please let me know. You can contact me on my cell at (403) 848-1024 or by personal message on this site.

Thanks for looking,
Tyler

tiggity
05-12-2011, 08:24 AM
Well Ladies and Gentlemen,
The dinner auction is upon us!! there are only 15 tickets left to be issued at the door, so if you were thinking about coming last minute to the black knight inn tonight, you better come early if you want to come in. There are 35 Raffle items and 15 door prizes to be won. We are having a buffet style dinner with desserts to follow. It should make for a good night out. Doors open at 6:00pm, hope to see you there.

Tyler