PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Spray

Braun
01-25-2011, 11:49 PM
anyone want to hit spray lakes with me on saturday morning? head out early morning and be set up before sunrise and be back early afternoon... or late afternoon depending on how the fishing is.

npauls
01-26-2011, 12:01 AM
Oh how I wish I could make that trip up there.

I will be at PCR all night friday though with Bob and can't really afford to go all the way to spray right now.

Nate

Braun
01-26-2011, 12:10 AM
what if you brought the wife fishing. that could be your excuse. leave the kid with a trust worthy family member and say she hasnt been able to get out fishing in a while so you'll take her to spray. ha.

i have a meeting at 4 on friday or else i would be at PCR as well. I wanted to get out during the week here but I have just been too busy. Need to get out this weekend though.

npauls
01-26-2011, 12:20 AM
I won't be leaving lethbridge on friday until after the all star game draft pick deal on tsn so we won't be out to PCR until pretty late at night.

As for taking the wife out. She has to work all day saturday and sunday and my mom will have our kid all weekend anyways. It is not the fact that she hasn't been out or is not letting me go. It is just that we are pretty tight on funds while I am on the health coverage wages.

Nate

Braun
01-26-2011, 12:35 AM
ya i know how it is. but you have to make it out to spray at least once this year before ice out.

nicemustang
01-26-2011, 09:00 AM
Spray has ice on it until may, so I think you have time bud :)!

ragweed
01-26-2011, 04:01 PM
Wish you were saying Sunday. :(

(I'm the dude who fished beside you guys a few weeks ago when Mustang bailed out.)

Braun
01-26-2011, 09:08 PM
ya. too bad you cant make it out. stang isn't going to be commin either.

whats the weather been like the past week? anyone know?