PDA

View Full Version : Fri, Sat, Sun.

jts1
01-27-2011, 12:46 PM
Anyone heading out to brave the flood waters this weekend. If so where are you headed. I think our plan for a little road trip down south to Wayne's world may be re-booked. So I may be looking for a new fishing hole. Anyone tried to get into Yellow Head as of late?

calgarygringo
01-27-2011, 01:20 PM
I was thinkinf of Cvr maybe for Sunday. Just for the daytime and back for dinner. I am sure some company would be fun. May hyave to watch the weather looks like 3 days of snow coming that direction and they are supposed to get more than us. Could make for a fun drive.

FishBrain
01-27-2011, 01:44 PM
I think it is best if we do rebook this south trip Jeff, My neck is screwed. Hoping to feel better for the weekend but dont think I can sit and fish like this.
Maybe if I am feeling better for Sunday we can go out. Will let you know

FishingMOM
01-27-2011, 01:51 PM
The Fly Fishing Expo is this weekend in calgary
10 bux for adults
kids 12 and under are free

I know another member who is going to be down there, so I will be heading down there.

jts1
01-27-2011, 01:52 PM
You bet big guy, feel better. CV on Sunday. I could be talked into that one.

buster92
01-27-2011, 04:38 PM
We are heading that way on Friday, will be dark, but we are camping!!! should be fun. Hope to see some of you guys out there, we will have a blue Clam shelter, and 2 kids with little quads, drop by.:)

WayneChristie
01-27-2011, 05:25 PM
You bet big guy, feel better. CV on Sunday. I could be talked into that one.

Im thinking CVR Sunday too depending on the weather, Im going to post pics of the monsters I get Saturday just to rub it in :bad_boys_20:

calgarygringo
01-27-2011, 06:02 PM
I presume on Saturday for monsters you are hitting the local place we discussed for an outing maybe? if so please check for details as far as getting on the ice etc. and maybe we can get that trip rolling.....

jts1
01-27-2011, 06:20 PM
Well I am going to head down to Travs on Sunday with Adam and a few guys. But would be into a Sat trip if one is going.

chubbdarter
01-27-2011, 06:45 PM
i should be on Travers saturday

Jimboy
01-27-2011, 10:46 PM
I was thinkinf of Cvr maybe for Sunday. Just for the daytime and back for dinner. I am sure some company would be fun. May hyave to watch the weather looks like 3 days of snow coming that direction and they are supposed to get more than us. Could make for a fun drive.

NO melting flood water out there today Gringo , had 3 bites and lost a keeper at the hole , truck ran great out there , on the way back the bludy check engine light came on again at strathmore , getting ****ed off , but that light has been going on and off since l bought it in 96 , need to get a decoder.
We just fished by the 2 shacks out from the campground.
Gonna check out the truck again , may head out there on the weekend if all goes well , and say hello.