PDA

View Full Version : Cardiff Pond

chuck0039
01-28-2011, 05:55 PM
im thinking of trying Cardiff tomorrow for the first time. Any reports on the lake would be appreciated.

horsetrader
01-28-2011, 06:11 PM
im thinking of trying Cardiff tomorrow for the first time. Any reports on the lake would be appreciated.

Just got back from Cardiff did not fish we just walked out to see what it was like to fish tomorrow if I get a chance. you have to park on the road can't get in to the parking lots. The walk is not to bad follow to snowmobile tracks if you get off them you sink o your knees. Snow is deep going down the hill to lake once on lake it's not bad good and solid. from what I hear you want to fish
left of the Island.

brohymn2
01-28-2011, 06:41 PM
Just got back from Cardiff did not fish we just walked out to see what it was like to fish tomorrow if I get a chance. you have to park on the road can't get in to the parking lots. The walk is not to bad follow to snowmobile tracks if you get off them you sink o your knees. Snow is deep going down the hill to lake once on lake it's not bad good and solid. from what I hear you want to fish
left of the Island.

was gonna go today but things fell through, damn

horsetrader
01-28-2011, 07:04 PM

This was info given couple days a go

walk down to the dock. Look at the island. Walk to the left point of the island. From there, there is a sand bar that runs all the way to the north shore where the point forms into the narrows. Fish on the west side of the sand bar. It drops to about 5-8 feet deep and the schools of perch are all over rainbows too. If not, fish on the east side of the sandbar and you will find yourself in close to 40 feet of water.

Hope this helps you....Horsetrader

chuck0039
01-28-2011, 07:22 PM
Thanks, for the info. Best of luck tomorrow if you head out