View Full Version : Directions to Swan Lake

FisherKing
02-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Hey can anyone tell me how to get to swan lake from grande prairie thanks

Daceminnow
02-02-2011, 10:40 PM
Hey can anyone tell me how to get to swan lake from grande prairie thanks

SWAN LAKE RECREATION AREA

Swan Lake Recreation Area is located 16 km southwest of Hamlet of Ridgevalley Alberta ( Ridgevalley is 72 km east of Grande Prairie, Alberta along Highway 43.)

Fishinhog
02-02-2011, 11:50 PM
Head towards edmonton. Just after debolt you will see a sign for Ridgevalley. Take the turn off and go through the small little town to a T. You will still be on the pavement. Turn left at the T, the road will go to gravel, continue heading east for another mile. Turn left and that road will take you right down to the lake. I believe there is a sign on the gravel road for the lake turnoff, but can't remember. Hope this works for you. Good luck!!!

Alberta Redneck
02-04-2011, 11:01 AM
Head towards edmonton. Just after debolt you will see a sign for Ridgevalley. Take the turn off and go through the small little town to a T. You will still be on the pavement. Turn left at the T, the road will go to gravel, continue heading east for another mile. Turn left and that road will take you right down to the lake. I believe there is a sign on the gravel road for the lake turnoff, but can't remember. Hope this works for you. Good luck!!!

when you travel east for that 1 mile its a right you take not a left.

Alberta Redneck

Fishinhog
02-04-2011, 07:14 PM
I was close!!!! You can try and go left you just may need a tractor to help you!!!