PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Bassman
11-17-2007, 06:32 PM
Hello everyone, I just joined and look forward to reading about whats happening with the fishing in Alberta.
I lived in Alberta most of my life, but now am in Ontario, its neat to read about the lakes you folks are fishing, as I have fished almost everyone of them myself.
The thing I miss most about Alberta fishing is that most days you dont see many others out on the water. In Ontario where I live now its like fishing in a Canadian tire parking lot:eek: So I gave up the serenity of fishing Alberta, to do battle with 2 of the best fighting fish, Smallmouth bass & Musky, almost a fair trade.

mud slug
11-17-2007, 06:48 PM
welcome bassman injoy the stores i think there are a few members from ont on the board have fun

Bear Ballz
11-17-2007, 08:28 PM
[QUOTE]The thing I miss most about Alberta fishing is that most days you dont see many others out on the water.[QUOTE]
My have things changed.:cry:

sheephunter
11-19-2007, 12:02 PM
What part of Ontario are you in? I try to get out there each year for some smallmouth....they are addicting.

Bassman
11-19-2007, 02:18 PM
40 minutes away from the best smallmouth lake in the world SIMCOE, and an hour and half from Erie, right in an area knowen as the Kawartha,s, Lakes close are Scugug,rice,Sturgeon, Lake Ont.

Where do you fish when you come this way?

KyleM
11-19-2007, 02:20 PM
Odd, I just left Ontario to fish Alberta.

I miss my skis and smallies

sheephunter
11-19-2007, 02:24 PM
Wow Bassman...you are in smallmouth heaven!