PDA

View Full Version : Kaduc lake?

buckmaster
02-06-2011, 02:21 PM
Has anyone fished this lake by bellis? I want to make a trip there and just wondering if its DEAD or not.........thanks.

smoky the bear
02-06-2011, 02:49 PM
Went out there this summer with the canoe,and its a long walk to the water line were it used to be. It was way to far to drag to canoe through the mud. I though someone said they took some perch for mons and transplanted them in there???? That used to be my old stomping grounds ,kind of north of smoky. Island used to be realy good for perch. Went out in the fall , and well lets just say you need to pack a lunch to find the shore line on the west side.

bessiedog
02-06-2011, 08:03 PM
really? do you know what the other lakes around there are like. I grew up spending summers on a farm in Edwand. Kaduc lake used to have jumbo perch and some rally nice pike. Is it dried up or what?

Whats mons lake, shemeluk, and brodeck lake like? these all used to be awsome fisheries.

man.... im sad to hear about this. hope im misunderstanding.

Coltye
02-06-2011, 11:11 PM
Have not been there this year but conservation or what ever they are actually netted out around 15 000 or so small perch and put them in Kaduc.

sirmike68
02-09-2011, 07:16 PM
I used to fish Kaduc about 10 years ago. My buddy and I were always the only ones out there and there was always monster perch. 2003 was the last time I was there and the water wast about 20 yards off the "launch". What is it like now?

NBFK
02-09-2011, 08:05 PM
Fished this lake as a kid about 12 years ago and I remember seeing fish with a white tip on their tale swimming through. Anyone else catch a walleye or see any? Used to be a good perch lake.

Safety D
02-09-2011, 10:12 PM
Hey buckmaster itsDEAD

borchy
02-10-2011, 08:11 PM
Used to fish there alot, did catch a few small walleye and tons of perch and small pike. Last time I was there was about 8 - 10 years ago in the spring you could see dead fish everywhere on the bottom havent been back since.