PDA

View Full Version : If you landed a New Alberta Record Fish

chubbdarter
02-09-2011, 06:00 PM
would you kill it if you legally could?

WayneChristie
02-09-2011, 06:01 PM
If I was fishing alone and it was well over, probably. If there were a lot of witnesses and a good camera and tape, probably not.

huntsfurfish
02-09-2011, 06:11 PM
Hate to say it but I probably would.

And after further thought, yes.

Because I might have released a possible record walleye in the Oldman a number of years back(should probably have kept that one).

chubbdarter
02-09-2011, 06:32 PM
not a thread to judge anyone....I believe there is nothing morally wrong in harvesting a record fish as long as your sure it is a new record. After its been properly recorded , respect its life by actually eating it in a celebration supper and have a replica made.
i believe all others should be photographed released and possibly be replicated

WayneChristie
02-09-2011, 06:39 PM
Ive always been curious, since its illegal to waste the meat, if you get a skin mount done, what do they do with the meat?

pikester
02-09-2011, 06:41 PM
I consider myself a generally humble guy, I don't feel a need to show or tell everyone everytime I get a nice fish & let most of my big fish go now but I think if I nailed a 40# pike or 16# wally I wouldn't be able to help myself lol.

nicemustang
02-09-2011, 06:54 PM
I think detailed pictures and sizes on tapes (girth included) would likely be enough for me. Unless I had to maybe jeopardize the health of the fish, then maybe I would re-consider if I knew for sure it was a tropht walleye, pike, laker or perch.

chubbdarter
02-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Ive always been curious, since its illegal to waste the meat, if you get a skin mount done, what do they do with the meat?

last skin mount i had done the meat was given to a bear hunter.
they dont start on your mount for months...some cases for over a year..so the fish lays in a freezer wrapped and some times boraxed....not for human comsumption in my opinion.
sadly that fish was gill hooked and died before my eyes.
ive made adjustsments in tackle so hopefully its doesnt happen again

mooseknuckle
02-09-2011, 07:07 PM
Good thread!! I think I would keep it. How much longer would a fish that size live anyways? Definitely would love a 40lb pike mounted over my fireplace.

Bushmaster
02-09-2011, 07:07 PM
I would have when I was much younger....caught...and killed a 26 lb. rainbow from Kootenay Lake in 1981..still hangs on my wall.

But now I could care less...last summer I released a 6 lb. walleye that would have guaranteed me winning the weeks largest, thereby giving me a chance at a week in Cabo San Lucas. We were at the far side of the lake and I didn't think she would survive the trip, I just put her back.

iliketrout
02-09-2011, 07:53 PM
My first reaction would be to take pics and measurements and put it back. But thinking about it further, I think I would keep a walleye since I would eat it all but I think 40 lbs of pike is a lot to eat (even cleaned weight) and it might freezer burn before I ate it all so a pike would likely go back.

gprime27
02-09-2011, 08:22 PM
I'd mount it :)

nicemustang
02-09-2011, 08:31 PM
My first reaction would be to take pics and measurements and put it back. But thinking about it further, I think I would keep a walleye since I would eat it all but I think 40 lbs of pike is a lot to eat (even cleaned weight) and it might freezer burn before I ate it all so a pike would likely go back.

There is no way I'd eat a walleye over 60 cm. It doesn't even taste like a walleye anymore and that would ruin it for me. And eating pike??? I still don't understand why people do that. Then again, these are my opinions. Gotta eat something I guess.

Sundancefisher
02-09-2011, 08:38 PM
would you kill it if you legally could?

Good question...

I would have to answer species specifically...as the size question also has management issues...

Mountain Whitefish ...I have eaten and caught a fair number. I feel their numbers are in significant decline and will be the next fish to be protected before it is too late. I would release it.

Lake Whitefish...a monster whitefish is probably near the end of it's life and likely has passed on plenty of genes...it is not as fecund as one would expect and as it will most likely die soon of old age I would consider keeping it. However I only like them smoked and without a smoker of my own I would release it so as to not waste it. Get me a good photo though.

Arctic Grayling...I have eaten them from around Ft. Mac. Did not like the taste. If a trophy size...I would get measurements and photos and put it back. Plus the population is under pressure and makes sense to release.

Goldeye...yuk...hate the taste...not very big and I have caught plenty of monsters in the NSR. I would put it back to hopefully catch again.

Mooneye...small cousin to Goldeye...same reasons as above.

Walleye...I have put 8 lbers back...a graphite replicate is better than a real walleye. Most of these bigger ones would be in a river downstream of Calgary or Edmonton...as such pollution would be yuk...and so not to waste the meat I would return. If from a northern lake with little pressure...can anyone say shore lunch?

Sauger...not very common...get me a photo or measurements...if really really big...I would probably keep it for a chance at an Alberta record...feed the fishing ego once in my lifetime.

Yellow Perch...probably kill it...good eating and probably a fluke. I don't harvest many wild perch...so a monster from Sundance would definitely go.

Northern Pike...I don't like eating big pike. A trophy graphite mount is better for me. I would put a monster pike back.

Lake Sturgeon...can't keep them. I would return it.

Burbot...mercury issues would have me return a monster.

Rainbow Trout...I would return it to catch again.

Brown Trout...I would return it to catch again.

Cutthroat Trout...I would return it to catch again.

Bull Trout...can't keep them. I would return it.

Lake Trout...depending where it is from...Spray Lake...any lakers are dinner. Cold Lake...a monster would be a great photo spread...maybe dinner. Not sure if the monsters are good eating...if not I would definitely return it as to not waste the meat.

Brook Trout...definitely dinner...great eating...prolific breeders...a monster here is probably 18 inches...put my last monster that size back...caught in a small stream...

Splake...we ate them. If I caught another I would kill it cause they should not be here.

Cutbows...put them back.

Northern Dolly Varden...put them back...

White Sucker
Long-nose Sucker
Redhorse Sucker
Quill Back Sucker
Lake Chub
Fathead Minnow

Put all the above back...not my eating cup of tea...

Missing

Cisco...not sure how they taste...definitely try a few...

Golden Trout...put them back...

Inconnu ...probably keep the few few I ever catch...regardless of size if they are edible.

Cheers

Sun

Sundancefisher
02-09-2011, 08:40 PM
There is no way I'd eat a walleye over 60 cm. It doesn't even taste like a walleye anymore and that would ruin it for me. And eating pike??? I still don't understand why people do that. Then again, these are my opinions. Gotta eat something I guess.

Yummm...winter caught pike...hammer handle size...deboned...fried lightly in virgin olive oil after battering...then put on rice with Campbell's Creamy Mushroom and Onion Soup poured over the top...

iliketrout
02-09-2011, 09:30 PM

Ordinarily a large walleye would go back. The only way I'm keeping a big one like that is if it's the record. I agree, the bigger ones don't taste as good, but it's still walleye and the big ones are still great tablefare IMO so I would enjoy it, if I got the record (and that's a BIG if).

I'm with Sun, winter pike also taste good IMO. 5lbs-ish is great rolled in Panko and fried in Olive Oil. I've never ate a pike from anytime other than winter but I heard they are not as good so I haven't tried.

The Elkster
02-09-2011, 09:34 PM
Got a 12lb walleye and let it go and absolutely no regrets. Not a trophy but a nice fish. I guarantee I felt better letting it go than keeping it even if it keeled over the next day and I'd do it with a bigger fish in a heart beat. For me its not about ego or food...I don't see catching a big fish any different than any other fish its just luck of the day. I respect a fish that has managed to evade death that long and I'll leave it to live out its days and/or be caught again. I'm not worried about what others do but I know what makes me feel good....thats enough.

chubbdarter
02-09-2011, 09:45 PM
I dont blame anyone for taking a record fish i respect that decision...and i respect anyone who would release a record.

After a lifetime of fishing its not a disgrace to want to see your name in the Regulations every year while the record stands.....kinda like seeing your name on the stanley cup.
Booyaah to the next record breaker

Daceminnow
02-09-2011, 10:02 PM
tough to say. never caught one yet that would be close enough to a record to think about it. what i do know is the feeling after releasing a great big pig is like nothing else. i will have a seat wherever i might be, and reflect on the fight and how blessed i was to catch the fish. i don't care if i get another bite the rest of the outing, even if it's the first fish of the day. let the boys i'm with hit a good one. what's not cool in being by yourself, makes picture taking pretty tuff. good times.

lovich12
02-09-2011, 10:09 PM
I've got a good feeling my record will come at the Badger derby this year, that way I have no choice but to put it back! Not to mention the $1500 dollar prize! :) (haha I wish)

Newspeak
02-09-2011, 10:10 PM
If it was something I would eat, I would keep it. If not, pictures with measurements and let it go. Pretty simple for me.

Icefishin
02-09-2011, 10:26 PM
If I caught Any Alberta record legally I would keep it, most of the records are 20+ years old! Speaking on legal I would love to crush the rainbow record as that was an illegally caught fish and definitely not outta maligne lake!

Deano85
02-09-2011, 10:34 PM
I put everything back regardless.

terny
02-09-2011, 11:50 PM
what are peoples thoughts if you were to catch the record in a lake that states u cant keep that species..

keep it and lie?
Keep it and take the penalty of keeping it?

What if u didnt have a camera or anything to even prove you had caught it?

Not judging, and no i havnt even come close to a record fish yet, but just curious. Its just another fish story if u dont got any proof.

tbone616
02-10-2011, 06:52 AM
I don't like to eat fish, just like catching them so yes because i wouldn't eat it it would go back. I always have a camera and a tape in my vest in the extreme off chance i catch something big enough to require there use lol. If i ate fish i would keep it though, nothing wrong with that in my opinion as long as it's legal.

freeones
02-10-2011, 08:22 AM
I would quickly measure it and weigh it, take some pictures, and release it. The pictures would go in my fishing album and maybe get sent to a few friends, nothing more than that. I don't have any interest in the record books or advertising catching a fish like that.

That being said, it's my understanding that once a walleye reaches that age and size, it's no longer a prime spawner, so if it's legal and you want to keep it as a trophy and put your name in the book, go right ahead, that's your right.

freeones
02-10-2011, 08:23 AM

Spring and fall caught pike, and even those taken during the summer in deep water, are every bit as good in the frying pan, even better at times IMHO, than walleye. It's all in the deboning, once you even that out, pike taken in those conditions actually flake nicer and have better texture and taste a lot of the time.

I agree about the "slough sharks" you catch in shallow, warm, weedy water, they just aren't very good eating, but in the right conditions, you might be surprised what you're missing.

nicemustang
02-10-2011, 08:42 AM
Well ya, I'll eat a smaller pike out of a northern sask lake any day. Down in natural lake in AB? NO WAY! And if I get on in the reservoirs, they will 99.9% of the time go back. I don't fish to eat...but do like my walleye nuggets sometimes.

deanmc
02-10-2011, 09:32 AM
No. If I kill a fish it is for the pan and I prefer the mid sized over anything really large.

Hunter Trav
02-10-2011, 09:35 AM
I don't fish to eat...but do like my walleye nuggets sometimes.

MMMMM...Walleye nuggets...now I'm hungry...LOL

stiknfish
02-10-2011, 09:41 AM
MMMMM...Walleye nuggets...now I'm hungry...LOL

if they're like prairie oysters I'll pass,but walleye fillets ,I'm in

Dust1n
02-10-2011, 09:43 AM
If i was by myselffishing i would keep it because i would love a picture of it and just to say im not a lair which sterotypes fisherman....if i got a pic of it and some measurements or girth and lenth i would most likly realse it depends on what fish though because of the regaluation (bull trout-sturgeon-ect).it was hard to place a 30 inch brown trout back in the bow but once it touched water it was a great feeling to know u did your part to conserve and to give it another chance to fight again for some one else to fish it....the spot on the bow im not telling there numberius 27-30 inchers in there

nicemustang
02-10-2011, 10:14 AM
if they're like prairie oysters I'll pass,but walleye fillets ,I'm in

LOL NO! When I mean walleye nuggets, just basically a fillet, cut into nuggets, battered in special seasoning (old family secret) and fried in butter. YUM!

Gust
02-10-2011, 01:56 PM

One day I will send you a recipe for pike and you'll say hmmm in a good way.

As for catching a record fish; my Dad caught a massive walleye in the late
70's at the Bassano dam and then promptly garnished and BBQ'd it. A Fish and Wildlife guy who was witness to this said that we're about to eat a world record. He did take some of the scales to give to the biology department. As for my father, well he just said we got our memories of it. On a side note, as a kid at the time and of the 1000's of fishin trips, that weekend produced the largest species in my memory; a dozen 20+ pike, walleye hand over fist and another fellow caught a 15 pound rainbow on very light tackle.

As for me and thanks to the digital age and camera phones,, measure picture and release. I actually feel guilty when I have a big fish out of the water too long -I usually fish pike- so it's not all dainty, flyfishin c&r.

gui
02-10-2011, 04:50 PM
id take lots of pictures and then id put it back for people to enjoy that awesome catch too

bushwackin
02-10-2011, 05:13 PM
I would release it into the frying pan

lone wolf
02-10-2011, 06:03 PM
A few quick pics & measurements, then back into the water. To each their own, and I would never criticize anyone for keeping a big fish.

lifesaflyin
02-10-2011, 08:13 PM
take a pic and then dropped back in the water. big fish don't taste good and I don't like publicity.:)

rielbowhunter
02-10-2011, 08:26 PM
Can a released fish be enter in the record books?
I think i would let it go, because I like the way it feels to put them back. now i need a new scale because mine only goes to 15 lbs, lol. but if some had a scale there and I new forsure it was the new record, well it would be hard to put that fish back , and i might ask the people around me to help with the choice. there would be a lot of pictures taken. and measured up good, it would get mounted either way.

pipco
02-10-2011, 08:40 PM
A quick photo, a couple of whooo hooos and back in the lake regardless of species. It would get bigger over time as I told the story.:)

stan

chubbdarter
02-11-2011, 04:49 PM
what if it was a world record fish that rewarded you with a large CASH reward?

Gust
02-11-2011, 07:48 PM

I'd keep it, get it certified and donate it to F&W biology department,, take the cash and build a 16' prairie-lake skiff with the new shallow water jet.

Christofficer
02-11-2011, 08:24 PM
Well, I caught a brown trout once that was well above the largest size for the specific body of water I was fishing. I was alone, and got skunked most of that day. It was near the end of the day when I caught him, sunlight fading fast and getting chilly. After I had it in my hands, I was just amazed at what a magnificent creature he was. I had my camera ready but decided to keep his existence for myself and let him go back to lurking the depths unnoticed. It makes me happy to know I'm possibly the only person who caught this magnificent creature, and will hopefully be the only. I dunno what it was, but catching him, and seeing him exist in that small river, grow to be such a big fish was spectacular and gave me a haunting feeling that fate led me to this fish. And I thought that was special and should be an experience kept for myself only. My answer is yea, I'd always let a record fish go.

mooseknuckle
02-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Had a camera and didn't take a Picture? Sorry your post reads like a novel a fictional one. Keep don't keep whatever. But really? Sounds like a load of horse sheet. Sorry I'm in a mood.

freeones
02-14-2011, 09:15 AM

I'm not aware of any such thing in North America, but I could be wrong. I suppose there is the notoriety that goes along with catching a new record, but I don't think anyone's gonna get rich off it. It's the kinda thing that takes A LOT more luck than skill.

If I caught it on tournament day? Then chances are it's worth some $$$.

In the livewell, straight to the scales, get it on the books, then back in the water.

flyguyd
02-14-2011, 11:19 AM
Can a released fish be enter in the record books?

I believe there is a Catch and release records section in the Alberta Fish & Game record book:thinking-006:

sheephunter
02-14-2011, 01:11 PM
I believe there is a Catch and release records section in the Alberta Fish & Game record book:thinking-006:

Yup, there sure is.

I'm torn on the issue. I love knowing what the biggest fish are in certain areas and think if it's a record that it should be entered and shared with other anglers. I don't look at the record books as bragging at all. I look at them as the sharing of great trophies with other anglers. I appreciate those that take the time to enter their trophies.

nicemustang
02-14-2011, 01:15 PM
I'm not aware of any such thing in North America, but I could be wrong. I suppose there is the notoriety that goes along with catching a new record, but I don't think anyone's gonna get rich off it. It's the kinda thing that takes A LOT more luck than skill.

If I caught it on tournament day? Then chances are it's worth some $$$.

In the livewell, straight to the scales, get it on the books, then back in the water.

Is it just me or are the livewells on the boats these days getting smaller...too small to comfortably hold a trophy fish? I guess that might just be my opinion...I know when doing toury's, if we were to catch anything of significant size, it would be straight to the weigh boat for us.

Okotokian
02-14-2011, 01:20 PM
If it was legal for me to take it I probably would. I'm blissfully ignorant of the whole trophy/record issue so all I would probably think is "Wow, I got a big one! Nice!"

chubbdarter
02-14-2011, 01:49 PM
Yup, there sure is.

I'm torn on the issue. I love knowing what the biggest fish are in certain areas and think if it's a record that it should be entered and shared with other anglers. I don't look at the record books as bragging at all. I look at them as the sharing of great trophies with other anglers. I appreciate those that take the time to enter their trophies.

agree!!

300magman
02-14-2011, 03:41 PM
i would not hesitate to smack it over the head.

Okotokian
02-14-2011, 03:43 PM
i would not hesitate to smack it over the head.

Someone here's got a fish bonker to sell you ;) Given my fishing prowess I just can't justify the expense! LOL

great white whaler
02-14-2011, 05:57 PM
Pictures''' back in the hole ' older ' bigger fish ' are full of mercury. alberta's rules r weird ,should be eat the small ' release the big,.see whats going on at coal lake lots of hammer handles.

freeones
02-15-2011, 09:02 AM
Is it just me or are the livewells on the boats these days getting smaller...too small to comfortably hold a trophy fish? I guess that might just be my opinion...I know when doing toury's, if we were to catch anything of significant size, it would be straight to the weigh boat for us.

The livewells at the back of the Pro Vs are huge. You can pretty easily and safely hold a 5 fish bag including 2 overs in them. There's always the front livewell too to hold the unders if you've got a pig or two. The decision to stop fishing and head to the scales is always a tough one, depends on the weather conditions, and the size and health of the fish.

If it was record book big though, it would be an easy decision, and you can bet she'd get first class private accomodations in the rear livewell, everyone else would get kicked up to the front!

nicemustang
02-15-2011, 09:18 AM
The livewells at the back of the Pro Vs are huge. You can pretty easily and safely hold a 5 fish bag including 2 overs in them. There's always the front livewell too to hold the unders if you've got a pig or two. The decision to stop fishing and head to the scales is always a tough one, depends on the weather conditions, and the size and health of the fish.

If it was record book big though, it would be an easy decision, and you can bet she'd get first class private accomodations in the rear livewell, everyone else would get kicked up to the front!

Yeah well some of us can't afford a Pro V! LOL. Wish I could. The boats I've looked at are multipurpose which likely explains why. Some day I will have two boats so I don't have to sacrifice skiing and fishing.

sheephunter
02-15-2011, 10:34 AM
Both Legend and Tracker brought out new fish/ski boats this year that definitely have an emphasis on fishing and both offer very ample livewells. While the Pro V is a nice boat, it is fast becoming an over-priced dinosaur considering all of the great value-priced boats being offered these days. From what I've seen out of Lund and a few others, they are really marking up these tournament rigs because they know tournament fishermen will pay for the name. There are loads of great boats out there that will do the job equally well. Not knocking the Pro V....just the price. Just take a look at what Lund had brought out for new boats this year....it ain't high-priced tournament rigs. It's value-priced fishing boats with lots of goodies.

freeones
02-15-2011, 12:53 PM
Both Legend and Tracker brought out new fish/ski boats this year that definitely have an emphasis on fishing and both offer very ample livewells. While the Pro V is a nice boat, it is fast becoming an over-priced dinosaur considering all of the great value-priced boats being offered these days. From what I've seen out of Lund and a few others, they are really marking up these tournament rigs because they know tournament fishermen will pay for the name. There are loads of great boats out there that will do the job equally well. Not knocking the Pro V....just the price. Just take a look at what Lund had brought out for new boats this year....it ain't high-priced tournament rigs. It's value-priced fishing boats with lots of goodies.

Over priced dinosaur lmao!

You get what you pay for, the Lund name means quality. The Pro V is the pinnacle of fishing boats. Are they expensive, sure as heck are, but shop around for boats, ANY boats from tournament fishing boats to family runabouts to wakeboard boats, and look at the sticker prices, especially for quality makes. They're all big money. Go to the tournaments and look at the boats being run, they don't have to be new, a lot of them aren't, but look at the makes and models, you won't see many Legends or Trackers. There's a reason for that. If you're looking at a Legend, or worse, a Tracker, good luck with your choice. As for them doing the job equally well - lmao.

sheephunter
02-15-2011, 01:14 PM
Over priced dinosaur lmao!

You get what you pay for, the Lund name means quality. The Pro V is the pinnacle of fishing boats. Are they expensive, sure as heck are, but shop around for boats, ANY boats from tournament fishing boats to family runabouts to wakeboard boats, and look at the sticker prices, especially for quality makes. They're all big money. Go to the tournaments and look at the boats being run, they don't have to be new, a lot of them aren't, but look at the makes and models, you won't see many Legends or Trackers. There's a reason for that. If you're looking at a Legend, or worse, a Tracker, good luck with your choice. As for them doing the job equally well - lmao.

I suspected you a connoisseur of the koolaid...lol As I said, nothing wrong with a Pro V but they are way over priced when compared to other boats of similar construction and features. I've got no trouble with people overpaying for what they want...just letting mustang know that there were loads of other, far more affordable options out there.

You really need to take a look at some of the new models from all manufacturers........big money is not a word associated with them. Most companies are dropping expensive lines in favour of more value priced lines. Kind of their way of saying that our boats were way over priced before so we are dropping them from the line but we are launching this new model that is basically the same for less money. I can see why Lund hasn't dropped the Pro V line as guys are still willing to overpay for it to think they have something special in a tournament boat. It's a good boat but it's not worth what they are charging. I've owned a few of them.

It's a great time to be a consumer...if you can avoid the Koolaid :)

freeones
02-15-2011, 02:43 PM
I suspected you a connoisseur of the koolaid...lol As I said, nothing wrong with a Pro V but they are way over priced when compared to other boats of similar construction and features. I've got no trouble with people overpaying for what they want...just letting mustang know that there were loads of other, far more affordable options out there.

You really need to take a look at some of the new models from all manufacturers........big money is not a word associated with them. Most companies are dropping expensive lines in favour of more value priced lines. Kind of their way of saying that our boats were way over priced before so we are dropping them from the line but we are launching this new model that is basically the same for less money. I can see why Lund hasn't dropped the Pro V line as guys are still willing to overpay for it to think they have something special in a tournament boat. It's a good boat but it's not worth what they are charging. I've owned a few of them.

It's a great time to be a consumer...if you can avoid the Koolaid :)

Koolaid lmao. You know best and anyone that disagrees must be drinking the koolaid, I guess that shouldn't surprise me. You tell yourself whatever you need to so you rest easy at night. I'm pretty sure you'd be singing the Pro V's praises if you were on their prostaff lmao.

I don't care what brand it is - Ranger, Triton, Crestliner, Lund, Yarcraft, whatever, if you're comparing apples to apples, they're all big money and all very close in final price, go ahead and try to prove otherwise lol. 19-21' tournament ready boats aren't for everyone, that's why they make less expensive models and brands like Legend and Tracker even exist. just because a person can't afford one doesn't make them overpriced. I can't afford a Ferrari, doesn't mean it's overpriced. I can't afford a new F350 diesel either, does that mean it's overpriced?

As for the manufacturers making more value priced boats that's today's market and fuel prices. There's a lot of buyers out there looking for cheaper boats that are cheap on gas, and they're trying to capitalize on that. Your leap of logic to conclude this somehow means they think the Pro Vs and others are overpriced is pretty ridiculous lol. None of the big brands are dropping their tournament boats. General motors makes lots of value priced fuel efficient cars these days, doesn't mean they'll stop making Cadillacs or Corvettes or they're somehow overpriced.

anyway, enough hijack. this is way off topic. Buy whatever you like, I won't tell you you're drunk on koolaid if I don't share your choice of boats.

sheephunter
02-15-2011, 03:27 PM
LOL...I just did a very comprehensive comparison of 2011 model boats and you might be surprised what's out there for a decent price. I can afford a new a Pro V....but I won't be buying one, they are too over priced for what you get :) But then again I gave up the tournament circuit a number of years ago. Perhaps if I were still fishing it I'd be more inclined to be part of the in-crowd;)

Pro Vs are great boats.......just not great value in today's market. I'm not sure how many glass tournament rigs you've run but if it's many, you'd realize that comparing an aluminum boat to a glass tournament rig is definitely not comparing apples to apples. When tin boats start exceeding high end glass boats in price, you can't honestly argue that there is good value to be had.

PERCHY
02-15-2011, 06:31 PM
Hate to go with the cliche' answer here but i wouldnt eat a fish that big..i would probably just picture measure release and hope i could still get the record.