PDA

View Full Version : B.C fishing outfitters

YGF
02-10-2011, 01:37 PM
Hey guys trying to plan a trip late aug/sep to the coast for a fishing trip. went to the outdoorsmen show here on the weekend and found a cool set up where you take a tugboat style rig and stay on it and then take some smaller boats that are towed out for your day trips. the only problem is 5600$$ a person i cannot afford. does anyone know of or can recomend a outfit that may do something similar (they offered ocean and you could also access river fishing to) or even an outfit that you have been to (doesnt have to be a boat can be a lodge) that you would recomend for atleast a week trip??
thanks

also prefer central to north coast thanks

32-40win
02-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Oak Bay Marine group. You can go to the Island ( not first choice), they may have scheduled putting the Marabell back in River's Inlet entrance in Aug again.
That is a great spot. Or they have two boats on Langara, and one on the west side of QCI. I've fished with them 4 times. 19ft Boston whalers,new engines on the boats every year,radios and depth finders, fishmaster brings anything you need. Fish from dawn til dusk. First class food.
No guide necessary. Take your own or use their equipt.
I went to Langara 3 times, it is not as cheap as west side of Vcr island, but, it is worth it. I used my fly rods every time, lots of fish. There are other places up there, a lot of "guided" outfits that go out when they say go out, and come back when they say come back (lose a good 2-3 hrs fishing min)

YGF
02-10-2011, 03:09 PM
thanks alot ill chek them out

Littlejet
02-10-2011, 04:51 PM
www.ridleyfishingcharters.com

Lots of fish and good price.

Jamie
02-10-2011, 06:16 PM
Hey guys trying to plan a trip late aug/sep to the coast for a fishing trip. went to the outdoorsmen show here on the weekend and found a cool set up where you take a tugboat style rig and stay on it and then take some smaller boats that are towed out for your day trips. the only problem is 5600$$ a person i cannot afford. does anyone know of or can recomend a outfit that may do something similar (they offered ocean and you could also access river fishing to) or even an outfit that you have been to (doesnt have to be a boat can be a lodge) that you would recomend for atleast a week trip??
thanks

also prefer central to north coast thanks

YGF.. Boy talk about great timing
We have just received the final conformation on the purchase of our lodge in Prince Rupert. We are the only Land based lodge for miles and miles. Most everyone else in that area are "floating resorts that have 30-70 people on them. We are a small set up with a max capacity of 9. All trips are fully guided.
Access is easy with regularly scheduled flights out of the main terminal in Vancouver on a daily basis.
Our prices are much more competitive than what you were quoted and I can assure that our equipment is very much first class.
Official bookings have started today.
Please feel free to get in touch. I can forward you all the information we have and get you started on the best trip of your life.
Thanks

Jamie Hunt
Great Pacific Salmon Lodge

critter
02-10-2011, 10:21 PM
Sunds Lodge. Nuff said.... Im a guide there, amazing service, reasonable rates, great fishing, calm protected waters, cant go wrong. If you want any further info, let me know, i can tell you anything you wanna know. cheers!

sundslodge.com

dss44
02-10-2011, 11:05 PM
Sund's lodge is a great place, nice lodge, great food, great people... but fishing is much better in other locations.