PDA

View Full Version : Beauvais, Beaver Mines or Lee's

Wes_G
02-12-2011, 03:57 PM
Haven't heard reports from any of these lakes and I need to get out on sunday and catch some fish. Also need to get the GF into some fish as well as most of the trips so far have been less then successfull.

Any recent reports or recommendations on where to go would be great. I have heard about the rumoured fish kill at Beaver mines, but its also the lake that would be best if its blowing like a hurricane. Any recent reports/recommendations from any would be much appreciated.

If all else fails we may end up back at PCR to try a little of this night fishing everyone keeps posting about.

Wes_G
02-13-2011, 09:39 PM
So none of the 54 people that have currently viewed this topic have been to or heard anything about these 3 lakes in the last week?

FlyFishFairwx
02-13-2011, 10:59 PM
I have but won't tell ya Wes..hahahah

J/K

give Beauvais a try near the old shack..

So none of the 54 people that have currently viewed this topic have been to or heard anything about these 3 lakes in the last week?

Booner
02-13-2011, 11:05 PM
Was at lees last week and it was pretty good, lots of fish but no biggens,

Rob S
02-13-2011, 11:12 PM

LOL, I only came in to see where these lakes might be and if there were any fish in them. Dont count my viewage as an unhelpful ignorance to your plea for advice..hahahaha :-p

glen1971
02-14-2011, 05:58 AM

I was comin here to see if there were any new news on them too... With the 150 km/h winds Saturday there was no chance in me getting out to get an update... I doubt that Beaver Mines will yield anything except a long day for a long time, till they can repopulate it..

Wes_G
02-14-2011, 11:35 PM
I was comin here to see if there were any new news on them too... With the 150 km/h winds Saturday there was no chance in me getting out to get an update... I doubt that Beaver Mines will yield anything except a long day for a long time, till they can repopulate it..

I dont know, its still really only rumours as was said in a previous post with a quote from the regional biologist that they did notice a few fish dead along the shoreline but nothing to give evidence of a complete kill. It just seemed like the the most likely spot to be out of the wind, sitting in the ice hut in the scout camp bay. But it was way to windy to go anywhere else if we didint catch anything. So we stayed home instead.