PDA

View Full Version : Does your Valentine Fish?

Tofinofish
02-14-2011, 12:32 PM
Needing Last minute gift ideas for your partner who loves to fish, consider a fishing trip getaway this spring as a surprise. Obviously numerous options exist out there, whether warm water climates or cold northern Steelhead rivers are high on the list, they can all be enjoyed as a couple or a group of friends and family.
There are also some great options along the BC coast that are not too hot - not too cold climates, with great fishing and great prices ranging from budget to exclusive.
We have outlined a couple options here on the AO forum (http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?p=832397#post832397) to consider sharing the love of the outdoors with your valentine this year.

Regardless of where you find yourself fishing this season, enjoying it as a gift from, or even better, with your partner would be a great tradition to start in 2011.

Great Fishing and Safe Travels to you all.

Freedom55
02-15-2011, 11:12 PM
But if I was going to do some serious fishing, there is not a god in the sky that could compel me to take the love of my life with me. I have fished the northwest (east and middle) more than a lot and I would not want to spoil the experience with a girl who prefers the lodge to the tyeeeeeeee!
Arctic char is my all time favorite flavor, and I need the salmon for my heart, even at 4 or 5 hundred dollars a pound.
BTW. I am referring to a woman who holds the TROUT bragging rights in our house! (and has her share of monster pike and whose first walleye was +4lbs). Thanx for the offer.
Free.