PDA

View Full Version : Kids Fish free at Great Pacific Salmon Lodge

Jamie
02-15-2011, 12:27 AM
Hey all.
This is a package I have been thinking about for some time.
I have always struggled with the cost of taking my kids out Salmon fishing with me on the coast.

What we at Great Pacific Salmon lodge have come up with is a great way to get yourself out fishing and more importantly get the kids out fishing.
I thought long and hard about the timing of this trip and decided that mid August will be the best for the kids based on the abundance of Coho in the Prince Rupert area at this time of year. This time frame will allow for constant action on these Cohos and good weather.

We don’t mind pulling up lines if when we happen on some whales or stopping to look at sea lions. This trip will be based all around the kids and include kid friendly dinners and Snacks (Don’t worry Dad's, the Steaks will still be sizzling and the fresh caught crab will still be piled high). We really want to cater to the kids on this trip.

If you only have one kid that would want to come. I will do my best to match you up with another family.

We are willing to offer the following
For every 2 paying adults, you can bring 2 kids under 18.
This will be a full service set up with 4 people per boat.
Cost will be $3,600 per Adult (4 day trip)
Cost will be $3,000 Per Adult (3 Day trip)
KIDS FREE!!!
Kids have their own limits
Fishing will happen in Mid August

I have limited dates available for this offer, please contact for more information.

http://www.greatpacificsalmonlodge.com

Thanks
Jamie

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
02-15-2011, 12:34 AM
That's the greatest thing one can do Jamie that makes it a family outing then . Congrats on the new business buddy ,

Rockymtnx
02-15-2011, 12:36 AM
Thats a great offer Jamie.
Most kids would never be able to go on a fishing trip like this due to the costs.
Hats off to you.

whitetailman
02-15-2011, 01:33 AM
For my 18 th my dad promised me a salmon trp!!! Definitely gonna check u out jamie!!!

Duk Dog
02-15-2011, 06:35 AM
Heckuva deal Jamie. Now if only my fake ID arrives in time....:) Best of luck with the new business.

WayneChristie
02-15-2011, 07:15 AM
great deal, thank you for doing something for the kids too, I hope your business is a huge success.

Jamie
02-15-2011, 05:21 PM
Thanks guys. Like I said, it was something we have thought long and hard about.
Some big bonus's for the kids at that time of year.

-Coho are a fish that even a 10 year old will handle
-Loads and loads of Coho
-No down time on the Rod`s and kids getting bored
-Traditionally, so much action that you will be releasing more than you keep
-Great weather
-Before school starts
-Comfortable and heated boats. That way if things do get wet, the kids can get inside and warm up.
-Easy flight, or make a road trip out of it. It`s the most amazing drive to Prince Rupert. Tons of camping ,cabins, resorts, museums and lakes along the way. It really could be the ultimate family road trip.

And most importantly, a experience that can not be matched in Alberta. Heidi and I have always been big believers in trying to expose our kids to many different things. So seeing a monster whale jump out of the water, a pod of Killer whales or feeling what a star fish feels like is obviously not what you can do here in Alberta.

Thanks
Jamie