PDA

View Full Version : Video of Catching 64 lbs Chinook

dss44
02-15-2011, 06:49 PM
Hey, just received this in the mail from the person who filmed it when I was fishing with them....not sure if this is against the rules, don't think it is but kinda confused about them it seems but if so, feel free to delete the thread...it's an unreal video minus audio errors here and there...SOOO EXCITED when I got it in the mail, could watch it over and over again...really neat.

Notice how right off the get go there we have to take off after the fish as it almost spoiled us! Floored the boat with one engine...travelling about 14 knots and still not catching up to it...great experience.

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz3vujQWBUY

warriorboy10
02-15-2011, 07:13 PM
WOW!! Nice Fish... Congrats on that one.

thunderjet
02-15-2011, 07:22 PM
would have been hell with a knuckle buster!!! Nice fish!!!

gramps73
02-15-2011, 07:28 PM
Nice fish were you guys fishing slingsbee..

fishpro
02-15-2011, 07:32 PM
would have been hell with a knuckle buster!!! Nice fish!!!

Are you kidding?! That would have been awesome with a knuckle buster! Keep it extreme!

dss44
02-15-2011, 07:43 PM
Are you kidding?! That would have been awesome with a knuckle buster! Keep it extreme!

It would of been...but these guys were from Utah and wanted to use level winds...believe me, I tried to convince them but to no avail :lol: OH well, got the fish in the boat :D And a heck of an amazing video to boot!!!!

Wes_G
02-15-2011, 07:59 PM
Must have been challenging enough reelnig backwards. Nothing like reeling left handed with a right handed level wind. Great fish though.