PDA

View Full Version : 2.5" shot shells - order going in

UrbanRanger
02-18-2011, 12:27 PM
I just talked to Jeff, the manager at the Canadian Tire on Macleod Tr. South in Calgary, about getting some Kent Gamebore 2.5" shells for my old SxS.

He'll be placing an order in a couple of weeks for delivery in May in case anyone else wants to get in on the order. I was quoted $150/flat.

gopher
02-18-2011, 02:33 PM
That seams Veary pricey cat may have a solution to that what brand are they?

catnthehat
02-18-2011, 02:43 PM
The only solution I have is to hand load!:sHa_sarcasticlol:
Seriously though, 2.5" Gamebore can be expensive, $15 a box if you are only shooting a few birds can be dealt with , but if you are plannig on shootng a lot , hand loading is the way to go.
Also, you can hand load Nice Shot, Bismuth, or ITX as well and shoot water fowl. if i only wanyted to take the gun out once or twice a year I'd jump on it!:)
Cat

Faststeel
02-21-2011, 01:04 AM
I just talked to Jeff, the manager at the Canadian Tire on Macleod Tr. South in Calgary, about getting some Kent Gamebore 2.5" shells for my old SxS.

He'll be placing an order in a couple of weeks for delivery in May in case anyone else wants to get in on the order. I was quoted $150/flat.

150.00 a flat isn't too bad, not like there are a whole bunch of choices in the market place. FS